Cant sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshATL

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
What do you guys and girls do when you cant sleep? Had a bad dream and now i cant sleep. Mom will kill me if she finds me online this late but am bored and a little lonely.

Role
Sissy
I normally just watch late night tv, read a book, lay in bed and think about life or even just make up stories in my head (more visual with your eyes closed in the dark). I don't really sleep that much in regular patterns so odd hours of the night are pretty normal for me.

Hope that kinda helped!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
lol I go on the computer. Sometimes I will watch tv. A lot of the time I will read. Call my friends if I'm bored every once in a while.

care_a_lot

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
lately I've been taking valium to sleep. It works well and keeps your mood in control when your feeling depressed. Usually though I just lay down and snuggle to my teddy bear (wife) or a real teddy when I was younger.

JoshATL

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Not suposed to be online or watching tv this late and dont really want to wake anyone up and have to talk about stuff. Maybe ill try reading dont know if i can concentrate that much. Kinda feel like crying :(

Role
Sissy
Most people get emotional after having bad dreams or not enough sleep. I wouldn't worry about things too much Josh. Just try to relax and snuggle a plushie if you have one. Think calming thoughts and you'll slowly get too sleep. The more you think about stuff the more your brain will tick over and the harder it will become too sleep.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think this should be on off topic...But anyways, I usually am able to sleep so I don't have this problem...Otherwise I listen to my iPod...

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I don't sleep a lot at all, I usely get 4-5 hours of sleep sometime less or none at all. Tonight is on of those nights. I just surf the web, tinker with computers or read.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I don't sleep a lot at all, I usely get 4-5 hours of sleep sometime less or none at all. Tonight is on of those nights. I just surf the web, tinker with computers or read.
Same here, save for reading. If I wake up I don't even try to focus. I usually just lie in bed and try to figure out what caused the nightmare (and usually it's something I can remember!) or, if it wasn't a nightmare, try to go back to sleep. If I lay in bed for more than an hour I'll try playing a game or go on the computer, if it's after 5 AM.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I always just end up conversing with my good friend Tyler Durden. We also end up beating the hell out of each other to "let it all go".But really I hope on my PC, play video games, watch tv or movies or listen to my Ipod while snuggling my plushies while reading a book. Pretty basic stuff. Of course if you really want to sleep that bad try doing push-ups and sit-ups until you get tired.

Delta

Contributor
Role
Private
The best solution is think of somewhere you'd hate to be. That usually relaxes me.
Think about school or something. Unless you love school.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I tend to have a few things that I do. All depending on time and situation. Sometimes I will pull out my ipod, but rather then music I have gone to the library and go books on cd. THis way my mind gose into story mode. Other wise I also have a hypnosis on there, though I can alway hypmotise myself as a relaxation tequ.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
It's been a very long time since I've been unable to sleep. Sure, at times, I just can't fall asleep, but I never toss and turn quite long enough to make it worthwhile thinking about other things to do. I usually just lay there and do nothing, waiting for sleep to come.

Peachy

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Why has nobody said masturbate yet? :p

But seriously, it can make you feel more sleepy.

I usually listen to my Ipod. If I have a REALLY bad dream and feel terrified, I usually put the TV on and use the sleep function on it. Then just watch it for a bit a then turn over and sleep with the noise in the background...

cpndl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I had a spell a few months ago of waking up in the middle of the night from a bad dream. Same one repeated about an incident as an 11 year old that has stuck with me. Anyways since I only need about 6 hours of sleep a night, it sucks to wake up after 5 and then not be able to get to sleep again. My trick for falling asleep is to lay in bed and close my eyes. With my eyes closed I see a star field. I then start moving through it and just watch the stars go by. Kinda of like how in Star Wars when a ship jumps to light speed, but not near that fast. I soon fall asleep and don't even remember doing so. What's weird, is that I came up with the whole star field thing when I was 5, long before Star Wars came out.

cpndl

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Try Melatonin for occasional restless nights. You can get it anywhere that usually sells vitamin and mineral supplements. It's not a drug, so it won't hurt you. It's just a natural relaxer. Take it as directed on the label an hour or so before bedtime and it will help relax you.

~Pramrider

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Of course if you really want to sleep that bad try doing push-ups and sit-ups until you get tired.
I am pretty sure that would just get your adrenalin flowing by the time your about to fall asleep. Then it will be like you just drank a Coke. It takes a long time for the endocrine system to do that kind if shiz. Dont do that...

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
I myself watch TV on DVD to help me sleep or read a lot about baseball history. That usually helps me. These days, being a supervisor at work makes me tired half of the time, so I am sleeping better somewhat.

WildThing121675

Status
Not open for further replies.