Technical Question Can't just browse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
As of today, I seem to need to log in before I can browse. I'm used to just checking in as a lurker a few times a day, just to see what's happening in the threads I'm following, but now, and get onto the site, but need to log on to access the forums.
Is this a new thing?

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
As of today, I seem to need to log in before I can browse. I'm used to just checking in as a lurker a few times a day, just to see what's happening in the threads I'm following, but now, and get onto the site, but need to log on to access the forums.
Is this a new thing?
Odd. Not happening to me! I just logged out, and while the special forums like EC and Administrative Stuff vanished, the rest are still there and readable. I went to Diaper Talk and click a few posts. No issues. What, specifically, are you seeing or not seeing?

Wombat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Back to normal today!
Yesterday, I'd open the site without signing in, and see the usual forums that a lurker had access to, but when I'd click on the AB or DL forums, I'd get a pop up message telling me I didn't have access, and ask me to sign in, or join. Similar to what a non qualified user would get if they tried to open the EC forum.
It wasn't just a one off either. I got on perhaps 6-7 times yesterday, just to check on some threads that I'm following, and it was a constant. Had to log in first.
But, like I said, back to normal now.
Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.