Can't believe I didn't try these sooner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlnotab

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just got a case of Northshore supreme's! I go thought about a case of diapers every 4 weeks. I have tried Abena M4, M3, Molicare super plus, Tena slip maxi, XP A+ level 4, Unique Wellness superio, Dry 24/7, Seni Quattro and NS supreme's are THE BEST! They held a FULL 2 liters of pee before leaking, they don't seem to fall apart. The wick the wetness through all of padding and are decently priced. If you haven't tried them yet you might want to give'm a try.

I like the NS air supreme diapers, they seem to hold a ton of liquids. the only difference is that they have cloth like back. My next order will be the plastic backed.
I've only tried a very few plastic backed diapers and the ones that I tried I was not impressed by them.

Ordered a case. Hope they show up before next weekend. Tempted to get some snuggies too to try them out seeing that I have a few days with the house to myself. Not sure yet though as I still have a bag of SDKs, M4s, and Tena Maxi's left.

I was using 24/7's for a while but it seems like something changed with the way they were wicking. The front would swell up and be saturated and the back would be dry at their leaking point. Northshore sent a sample pack of Supreme Air with my case but I haven't tried them yet. The case I just got remind me of Molicare supers but not as expensive and they swell up a little more and don't fall apart.

And my stash is getting Waddler overnights added to it as well. I think I'm going to have to clean up some space for storage. Think this is the most diapers I've ever had now.

Yeah, the NorthShore Supreme is a really good diaper. I was really impressed with them when I first tried them. I've run out of them, but need to order more of them sometime. They're equal to the Abenas, in my opinion.

Mattew said:
Yeah, the NorthShore Supreme is a really good diaper. I was really impressed with them when I first tried them. I've run out of them, but need to order more of them sometime. They're equal to the Abenas, in my opinion.

I like them better than Abenas. The M4's seem to clump up when I'm active. All the padding seems to slide down in the crotch. NSS are also $0.13 cheaper per diaper

Northshore always sends the samples along with my m4s. I do agree they hold more, and wick better. My problem is the tabs are kind of tiny and they are not as tall as the m4 is. Trying the northshore light version next, for discrete wearing times.

I would like to try north shore diapers but the shipping costs to Canada are to high.

Not sure about shipping costs, but Amazon does have them with free Prime shipping if Northshores shipping is too expensive. But, thats assuming Prime works in Canada.

Rob110 said:
I would like to try north shore diapers but the shipping costs to Canada are to high.
B4Ns has them now. I will be getting a case on friday (at least that's what Canuck Post is saying).

Last edited:
I've thought of buying NS when I move out and live on my own, I'm just not sure if they ship to Europe, but I asume they'll at least do through Amazon... From what I've read so far they seem to be some quite decent diapers, so I'm currious to try them.

I used to wear unique wellness brief superios until they changed their style. Molicares bunched up too much during a regular day (fine at night or when I don't move around much) and Abenas fit a bit weird. Once Northshore Supremes came out, I became a big fan. They wick so well and it's so easy to tell when they are ready to leak, once they start to wick too high in the back, then you had better change soon. Other diapers aren't as easy to figure out and they often aren't as good with the wicking. The northshore airs are also quite good too if you want protection without the crinkle. I don't really wear cloth backed much, but if I ended up needing to be discreet and be well protected, it is the best cloth backed diaper I have ever worn. I just got the northshore lite version and am very curious to give it a shot, it almost seems like an ATN in its thickness. I could forsee the lite version for my morning diaper and their normal one for longer term times like afternoon and overnight. I hope they do the trick, then I'll mostly stick to them. My biggest complaint with them, which is the same I have with Abena (though it isn't as bad as Abena), is the size is just barely good enough for me to fit comfortably in for the mediums. I can't wear the large, as it is huge. XP Medical had the same problems, but they put out a regular size and that fits amazingly, but I just want a diaper with leak guards and better wicking without having to be even thicker, especially if I wear under my pants at work.

Quickly becoming a fan of the northshore lights for day use. Used three now. They are kind of thin, but do a good job and are plenty discrete.

MattyMax said:
Not sure about shipping costs, but Amazon does have them with free Prime shipping if Northshores shipping is too expensive. But, thats assuming Prime works in Canada.

Prime US doesn't work to Canada, usually, and Amazon Canada doesn't have any real options for them.

I just got some dry 24/7s, haven't had them in years. They have changed for the better, better tapes leak guards absorbency and fit. The old ones used to swell up so bad that it would put uncomfortable pressure on my junk. As soon as i got home last night I slammed a bunch of beer and took the first one to max capacity front and back then sat for a while playing video games, no leaks but a slight rash. The leak guards are nice and tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back