Not open for further replies.

ABDLNerd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hai everyone!

So I'm thinking of starting up an Ebay shop. It'd sell diaper samples, pacifiers, AB/DL clothing, and maybe even my own homemade items. Of course shipping would be discrete, and as minimal as possible. Though, before I start ordering/making the stuff, I'd like to know if any Canadians would be interested.

The only reason I'm setting it up for Canadians only, is because we seem to get hit hard with crazy shipping costs :wallbash:

I'm all for another option to order from North of the border as like you said; shipping is ridiculous to say the least. ($20 bucks to ship a two product sample from Northshore?! Come on), but I can see the costs on you to stock what you intended to carry adding up very quickly.

I hope I'm wrong and it becomes another viable option.

I would order from you as long as the shipping wasn't exorbitant. Once im paying the same price for shipping as a pack of 10 diapers its game over lol

LstNwf said:
I can see the costs on you to stock what you intended to carry adding up very quickly.

Well, I'd start off small. Something such as having 2 different diapers to choose from, and I'll use the money I profit off, to buy more items. Definitely won't buy it all at once.

- - - Updated - - -
Rescue said:
I would order from you as long as the shipping wasn't exorbitant. Once im paying the same price for shipping as a pack of 10 diapers its game over lol

Lol, I'd make sure you guys get the cheapest shipping prices I can offer. Also thinking of having free shipping on samples during holidays, rather than a sale.

Part of the problem is that the shipping costs within Canada are expensive.
I do some part time selling on ebay and to ship a 2 diaper sample is about $12 can.
Plus the cost of the diapers about $1.5 -$2.25 each in quantity, plus the eBay and paypal fees which are about 14 % and then you want some profit on top of that.
So you end up charging $10-$12 for a sample plus shipping.
Though the clothing and handmade stuff is worth a shot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back