Canadian littles

RandomABDL202 said:
Nope, I am from London Ontario also. Looking for people to hang out with. I find it hard to find new friends here.

No way that’s awesome!! I’m married and have kids so my social life is sadly gone 😂

Back in the day it would have been so cool to have friends, even one, who was also abld.

Whenever I’m at white oaks mall or Masonville I always wonder, am I the only one, out of the hundreds of people, in here wearing a diaper by choice!?! There have to be others!

Reactions: KittyMerriweather
Vancouver Island, BC

Reactions: chickpea, emmybear and Jack01
Kelowa Bc, always willing to do a coffee.

Reactions: chickpea and kote
neophyte said:
No way that’s awesome!! I’m married and have kids so my social life is sadly gone 😂

Back in the day it would have been so cool to have friends, even one, who was also abld.

Whenever I’m at white oaks mall or Masonville I always wonder, am I the only one, out of the hundreds of people, in here wearing a diaper by choice!?! There have to be others!
So true. Finding people is very hard, It seems to be becoming much more popular but seems to be a very hidden topic.

tiboonti said:
Ontario looks like a good place to open a diaper store ;)
You should investigate Universal Diapers and Glen Erin Pharmacy!

I‘m also in Ontario.

Reactions: Ezio, AndyPandy, KittyMerriweather and 1 other person
Hi from the Northern Sudbury area in Ontario

• Wow
Reactions: paddedbum91, Lumos, KittyMerriweather and 1 other person
Greater Toronto area! Specifically Bowmanville

Reactions: KittyMerriweather and AndyPandy
From Alberta also. Lived in Edmonton my whole life.

Reactions: Tyler007
After Covid, I’m going into Edmonton and wearing in public and going out for coffee. Big step

Reactions: littledreamers333, SnickersTheFoxx and PlastiBrain
Reactions: KarmaBaby3
dlont97 said:
Healthwick is a medical store that I use in Ontario where you can find more medical diapers for cheap; I buy ATN's on there
Let’s just say after one screw up they are on my top most hated companies and I only have one other hated company that being Rogers (was it ever a mission to get them to stop illegal reporting on my report, they are like those scammers you see youtubers trolling they start swearing giving fake info when, you tell them they are doing something wrong)

healthwick puts on a fake show until something goes wrong on there end, a lot more detail then then, but that’s a story.

Last edited:
Healthwick has been quite good for me too. Just a few small orders, but no issues, good communication, discreet packaging and quick delivery. Not disputing your bad experience in any way at all. Just adding a data point.

Reactions: Subtlerustle and AndyPandy
dlont97 said:
Healthwick is a medical store that I use in Ontario where you can find more medical diapers for cheap; I buy ATN's on there
Glen Erin has those too. Probably closer to SQ1 as well.

Firesummit said:
After Covid, I’m going into Edmonton and wearing in public and going out for coffee. Big step
We should meet up

Back