• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Canadian littles

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Nope, I am from London Ontario also. Looking for people to hang out with. I find it hard to find new friends here.
No way that’s awesome!! I’m married and have kids so my social life is sadly gone 😂

Back in the day it would have been so cool to have friends, even one, who was also abld.

Whenever I’m at white oaks mall or Masonville I always wonder, am I the only one, out of the hundreds of people, in here wearing a diaper by choice!?! There have to be others!

RandomABDL202

RandomABDL96
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
No way that’s awesome!! I’m married and have kids so my social life is sadly gone 😂

Back in the day it would have been so cool to have friends, even one, who was also abld.

Whenever I’m at white oaks mall or Masonville I always wonder, am I the only one, out of the hundreds of people, in here wearing a diaper by choice!?! There have to be others!
So true. Finding people is very hard, It seems to be becoming much more popular but seems to be a very hidden topic.

dlont97

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Healthwick is a medical store that I use in Ontario where you can find more medical diapers for cheap; I buy ATN's on there

Fbiopenup21

Contributor
Role
Private
Healthwick is a medical store that I use in Ontario where you can find more medical diapers for cheap; I buy ATN's on there
Let’s just say after one screw up they are on my top most hated companies and I only have one other hated company that being Rogers (was it ever a mission to get them to stop illegal reporting on my report, they are like those scammers you see youtubers trolling they start swearing giving fake info when, you tell them they are doing something wrong)

healthwick puts on a fake show until something goes wrong on there end, a lot more detail then then, but that’s a story.

Last edited:

dlont97

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Let’s just say after one screw up they are on my top most hated companies and I only have one other hated company that being Rogers (was it ever a mission to get them to stop illegal reporting on my report, they are like those scammers you see youtubers trolling they start swearing giving fake info when, you tell them they are doing something wrong)

healthwick puts on a fake show until something goes wrong on there end, a lot more detail then then, but that’s a story.
Interesting you say that - I've never had a bad experience with them and when something did go wrong; they seemed fine to me. I'd love to hear what happened on your end though.

sinceiwassmall

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
Healthwick has been quite good for me too. Just a few small orders, but no issues, good communication, discreet packaging and quick delivery. Not disputing your bad experience in any way at all. Just adding a data point.