Diaper Lover
If your from canada post here

lets see how many are on here

Im in canada N-b here and a guy :D

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
So... what does this have to do with diapers?

Just curious, is all.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
So... what does this have to do with diapers?

Just curious, is all.
I dunno...maybe he's just tryin' to find out how many people here who like diapers are also from Canada.

There was a similar thread in the old forum...although it was in off topic (where this one probably should be moved to (mods?)

Anyway, I think we discovered we had a member from most of the provinces and even one or two of the territories (at that time).

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Okay, it's in Off Topic now.

I'm from Canada. North Ontario. At the base of the Shield.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Hehe, I remember that thread. We almost filled out Canada, except we didn't have the territories...

Oh well, Manitoba FTW!

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Hehe, I remember that thread. We almost filled out Canada, except we didn't have the territories...
That 'cause no one lives in the territories...

Ahem, so, Manitoba, eh? Saskatchewan's disabled younger brother? :D

I shouldn't be talking. Ontario sucks. :( Everyone is fat, lazy, and American. As soon as I get the chance, I`m moving to a more laid back province with less politicians.

2low

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
hehe yeah just trying to see how many fellow people are around where

i had a hard time picking where to post it in lol

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I shouldn't be talking. Ontario sucks. Everyone is fat, lazy, and American. As soon as I get the chance, I`m moving to a more laid back province with less politicians.
Wha? American? Ontario is one of the most liberal provinces in the country! And the anti-American sentiment is strong!

NS/Ontario for me!

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I'm in NS.

And although Ontario may not be 'officially' American, a good number of the people there have stereotypically American traits (rude, crude, obnoxious, loud, unaware of the big wide world outside, and trying way too hard to appear 'liberal').

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm from Ontario, near Toronto, but don't call me a liberal or American! My family was in Canada before Canada existed, and I am very patriotic. Politically, I'm fairly centrist, so I vote conservative, because they are really a centrist party imho.

Role
Private
Wow... thought I had already posted in this thread. Was why I kept avoiding it.

Anyway, I have nothing constructive to add beyond that I think Canada seems like an awesome place to be. ^_^

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Central Ontario tis where I am (which really confuses me why they call it Central Ontario when it is in the southern part of it) Any way, the Anti-American thing here is strong, with me included, I don't want Canada to be USA Jr. You will never find me in a hardware store from the US like Lowes, or Home Depot, only Canadian stores like Rona and Home Hardware. Else tis be the doom for us Canadians. If they go down (which they are, lol), we go down with them, as they have sooo many American stores in Canada.....

And Green Party FTW! (the only part IMO that realizes what a hell hole we have turned the world into, and the only party IMO that is truly trying to fix it.)

Finaly, the safest place in Canada at 2am in the morning, LMFAO!

Go Leafs Go - the song

^ The Best Song EVER ^

Last edited:

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Man, lots of people here from Eastern Canada, but I haven't seen any posts from someone West of Manitoba :/

Status
Not open for further replies.