Canada New XL Goodnites thread (everyone is welcome to participate here)

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
That was an idea to create our own Canadian version of the new XL Goodnites thread since for us the new XL Goodnites is a new thing, everyone is welcome to post here, I won't repeat what I've said on the other thread, everyone feel welcome to add new content about the new XL Goodnites here.

I just picked up a box of them
had to go to 4 different Superstores and Walmarts to find them, and then the Walmart that did have them just had the girls version

That seems to be common I see the Girls version in all configurations everywhere but boys are hard to find ( down here in the States)

I love them. I'm exclusively using them now. They fit me like a glove and I'm near the top of their suggested weight range (140 pounds). The two patterns they have for the boys XL are plain blue & white stripes, and the camo. I like the plain blue & white stripes, something about that seems less grown up and more babyish/toddlerish to me.

Another night in the new XL Goodnites for me last night, and this time, they didn't seem to have leaked around the crotch area (I always wear a cheap adult diaper on top to add to the bulk and also catch the leaks which rarely happened with the L/XL size but started to happen more with the new XL size)

Back