Can we take down the Christmas logo now? and can we put the winter logo up?????

Do you want to put the winter logo up for the rest of January

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Its after new year, instead we can put back the winter logo back up.
Most people have already taken down their Christmas decorations.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Yeah!!! It's obviously past the time we should have things up because of all the laws that don't exist about it

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I took my Christmas tree down yesterday. I was cleaning and felt it was time... it seems so much cleaner in my apartment now.

Perhaps the site could use some January cleaning?

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Most people have already taken down their Christmas decorations.

But some haven't: I like to keep my Christmas tree for some time after the holidays have finished... let's say at least a couple of months. Well... it's... original! :p

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
We still have ours up because we are really lazy. I'd say go with a presidental theme for the inogeration or go to valentins' day.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I was just saying this to myself the other day: "When are they going to take that banner down?"

But I don't care really... but seeing as we have another holiday coming up, we could switch it.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
We still have our Byers Choice Christmas carolers up on the fireplace mantle. The tree is down and away, however. As for the banner, I believe Festivus goes for several more months.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Personally, I'd like to see the Winter banner back up for the rest of January. Reminds me of the snow we'll probably not get again this year. :frown:

~Pramrider

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I have no problem with it because I'm using the Dark theme lol.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
  1. Private
We really should make like Google and only display special logos on the actual holiday, don't you think? Otherwise it doesn't seem that... special.

Just my :twocents:.

--Danny :ninja:

D

daria7483

I'm kind of sad to see the logo down. My tree is still up, although that's mainly because it's a potted one and I'm waiting for a warmer day to move it out onto my porch and ultimately to my boyfriend's to be planted. But January is usually a fairly bleak time for me since the holidays are over and work has resumed with intensity and it's cold and dark, so I like still seeing holiday stuff.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
What?! How did I miss the Christmas banner?! Is the image still around somewhere? I must have been in my own world for a while there. I want to see this Christmas banner. :frown:

Anyway, I never understood why people are always in such a hurry to take down decorations. :confused:

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
It's the 9th of January. It's typically thought to be bad luck to have them up longer than 12 days after Christmas, which means the 6th of January.

I think DannyTheNinja's suggestion is the best. Have it for one day like google. Except, don't have a custom logo for such a wide selection of events. Maybe, Christmas and Easter? Also, what about the days walking upto Christmas? Can we have it change each day! Like a google doodle? :D that would be cool.

Also, can the "Happy New Steer" be taking down now. You don't hear anyone mention happy new year anymore really. And it's getting slightly old.

Little ollie

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
We really should make like Google and only display special logos on the actual holiday, don't you think? Otherwise it doesn't seem that... special.

Just my :twocents:.

--Danny :ninja:

Or do like the doodle for google. Where ADISC members make a logo and they have a vote and that's the logo for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.