Can WE make an ABDL Calendar??? Why not?

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I just thought of something interesting. Is there one? Obviously this year, not enough time, but...(?)

I should have thought of this earlier.

Why not we ALL make, from all our fair pictures, an ABDL calendar? Or am I pipe-dreaming? I'd donate money to it to help to get the project going, maybe others might want to. Anyone's thoughts? Or will it explode with too much craziness and blanket-pulling? We don't have a calendar! Or do we? I think it would be fun. No perve action, just cute pictures.

• Love
Reactions: Kittyinpink and Turtle

Wondercrinkee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Okay, on ETSY they had one, but it's sold out. But it might be fun making this particular community version. Maybe a collage, and whatever pics depicting facets that are fun in a cute way. Or am I crazy? Nobody will be shown identity, just pics of cute outfits, and creative things, nothing vulgar, but it is an idea.

• Love
Reactions: Kittyinpink, Turtle and Dragon64

NinjaPizza

Needs more pizza.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I hugely like this idea so long as it's completely anonymous.

Reactions: Wondercrinkee and Dragon64

princeminnow

SFW only
Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Other
oh that sounds cuuuuute!! both a photo idea but also the potential for illustration too

• Love
Reactions: Kittyinpink, Wondercrinkee and lilbabyjooce

Turtle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Wondercrinkee said:
I just thought of something interesting. Is there one? Obviously this year, not enough time, but...(?)

Why not we ALL make, from all our fair pictures, an ABDL calendar? Or am I pipe-dreaming? I'd donate money to it to help to get the project going, maybe others might want to. Anyone's thoughts? Or will it explode with too much craziness and blanket-pulling? We don't have a calendar! Or do we? I think it would be fun. No perve action, just cute pictures.
CDB3AFA0-0142-4D36-BCAC-B04645F39B51.jpeg

Reactions: Wondercrinkee

Turtle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
97A0C574-8C00-4823-AB9D-7516F27E172E.png

Turtle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Wondercrinkee said:

For the name how about ABDl cow cow

Turtle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Turtle said:
For the name how about ABDl cow cow
Short for a calendar

Wondercrinkee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
It would be fun to have each month's page a multi-picture thing. It would take care of a lot of media if it all goes bye-bye later.

I think fun. But getting it thrown together and printed is in a realm I know nothing about. But it could be a fund-raising thing for this site, too. Who knows!

Wondercrinkee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
They are cute pictures up there, but the pictures chosen should not trespass on private copywrites by outside companies or individuals who posted things without authorization for use. So, our creations, basically. But who knows? maybe it's too hard to organize to make into reality. That means someone may do this some day. lol.

Reactions: Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Wondercrinkee said:
They are cute pictures up there, but the pictures chosen should not trespass on private copywrites by outside companies or individuals who posted things without authorization for use. So, our creations, basically. But who knows? maybe it's too hard to organize to make into reality. That means someone may do this some day. lol.
I think we can do this wondercrinkee.
How about ... I'll do a mock calender and send it to you for appraisal (serious appraisal with all the negatives) and when we agree on a format , all of us can send our favourite pics of abdl , whether a pic of a pack of awesome diapers or a pic of a cool outfit... and we all vote , and then choose 12 photos by voting and make a calender! We could make a digital calender? And all of us own it ?

• Love
Reactions: Dragon64, Turtle and Wondercrinkee

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Kittyinpink said:
I think we can do this wondercrinkee.
How about ... I'll do a mock calender and send it to you for appraisal (serious appraisal with all the negatives) and when we agree on a format , all of us can send our favourite pics of abdl , whether a pic of a pack of awesome diapers or a pic of a cool outfit... and we all vote , and then choose 12 photos by voting and make a calender! We could make a digital calender? And all of us own it ?
I love doing creative stuff and photography.. but I do nature, not abdl !
But I think I could make a cool looking calendar! 😎..

Reactions: Wondercrinkee

Wondercrinkee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Kittyinpink said:
I love your ideas! I think it would be really fun to do! I hadn't thought of a digital one. But it sounds very logical. How fun. I do have not the closest idea of how, but I like the concept.

Reactions: Kittyinpink

Turtle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Wondercrinkee said:
I was just shooting ideas that was not really a picture to put on there but I love that dress and I want to be wearing it

Turtle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Wondercrinkee said:
I love your ideas! I think it would be really fun to do! I hadn't thought of a digital one. But it sounds very logical. How fun. I do have not the closest idea of how, but I like the concept.
I guess do a digital app for a Calendar and only ABD else can know about it and all of the ABD El artwork or something can be on it

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Wondercrinkee said:
I will look into it later , I'm busy today, but I have a rough idea how to do it ! I will send you my first attempt! I'm eggsited! It's your idea ! And a really fun one ! We could all vote for different images each year , say December... 😀

Turtle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Turtle said:
I guess do a digital app for a Calendar and only ABD else can know about it and all of the ABD El artwork or something can be on it
Kittyinpink said:
I will look into it later , I'm busy today, but I have a rough idea how to do it ! I will send you my first attempt! I'm eggsited! It's your idea ! And a really fun one ! We could all vote for different images each year , say December... 😀
A diaper with a Christmas tree on it I’ve never seen one

Turtle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Kittyinpink said:
What about Abdul in nature

Turtle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Kittyinpink said:
Sadly the calendar was already done and thought it