Can someone please make adult jumpers a thing already? xD

liveandlove

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
When I was a teen, whenever I saw a bucket seat baby swing I would jump in, dig a woodchip hole with my feet, and just hang there.
It felt really good, like I was kind of helpless, even though I was luckily able to get out. Now I see babies in jumpers and I really wanna join in on the fun.
It would need to be something that doesn't connect to anything else, since people can see where you attached it,
so therefore it should be standing since some people like me are paranoid.
It should also be able to condense into a small space you could fit under a bed and the packaging should be discreet and small.
A lot of people say no one will buy this, but it's kind of like suspension bondage and people buy that.
By the way... suspension bondage devices are seriously overpriced. Let's not be greedy.
You could also have multiple versions for DDLG/girl and MDLB/boy.
I really think a lot of people would buy this. Just something they could slip under their bed and when they are ready to play, pull it out and assemble it.
It would be the best.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce

liveandlove

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Last edited:

PrinceessAlice

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
theres someone making them for us now its short limited runs at a time

liveandlove

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
It is certainly good to know there are more products similar to what I want than I thought there were. <3 Thanks!

Reactions: PrinceessAlice, private1 and little77

SparkleAlchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I have an abdl friend who has one. He commissioned an abdl in Germany. It hooks onto a suspension setup. I wouldn't say it's easy to disassemble so he usually keeps it up for extended periods of time. Although it does break down to wear it can be stored under a bed or in a closet. I've gotten to use it and it's super fun, only downside was since he lives in an apartment I couldn't do big jumps cuz downstairs neighbors.

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
XD I worry about the fact I pretty sure I can make this kind of thing but then where do I stop? I feel like I would end up with the house full up with baby stuff that will fit an adult.

at the end of the day I have to ask why most people just dont make there own? like wood work can be hard to finish nicely and metal is costly but its not so hard that most people cant do it

littleph0enix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
liveandlove said:
When I was a teen, whenever I saw a bucket seat baby swing I would jump in, dig a woodchip hole with my feet, and just hang there.
It felt really good, like I was kind of helpless, even though I was luckily able to get out. Now I see babies in jumpers and I really wanna join in on the fun.
your lucky, I have seen to many vids on YouTube of people getting stuck in those baby swings and then being found by a lot of people to have the fire men come out to set them free haha

Last edited:

liveandlove

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
littleph0enix said:
your lucky, I have seen to many vids on YouTube of people getting stuck in those baby swings and then being found by a lot of people to have the fire men come out to set them free haha
Yeah, I'm pretty slim so I only got a few weird looks hahaha
I can't exactly make it on my own, because I'm 22 and I still live in my parents house. They would notice me working on it xD

liveandlove

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
SparkleAlchemist said:
I have an abdl friend who has one. He commissioned an abdl in Germany. It hooks onto a suspension setup. I wouldn't say it's easy to disassemble so he usually keeps it up for extended periods of time. Although it does break down to wear it can be stored under a bed or in a closet. I've gotten to use it and it's super fun, only downside was since he lives in an apartment I couldn't do big jumps cuz downstairs neighbors.
That's awesome! Maybe you could let me know their contact info and I could buy one :)

SparkleAlchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
liveandlove said:
That's awesome! Maybe you could let me know their contact info and I could buy one :)
If you want to see pics of it you could check out my friends FetLife page @DaddysBestestBoy

He also is super nice and always open to answering questions about it for people interested in getting their own

Reactions: liveandlove

liveandlove

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
SparkleAlchemist said:
If you want to see pics of it you could check out my friends FetLife page @DaddysBestestBoy

He also is super nice and always open to answering questions about it for people interested in getting their own
Thanks! :)

littleph0enix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
liveandlove said:
Yeah, I'm pretty slim so I only got a few weird looks hahaha
I can't exactly make it on my own, because I'm 22 and I still live in my parents house. They would notice me working on it xD
I'm lucky in that I can get away with making shit for free about 1 hour or less every day at work (even the metal is free since it is unused stuff hehe)

This is why I am holding myself back from making stuff that sounds wayyyyy to much fun

liveandlove

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
littleph0enix said:
I'm lucky in that I can get away with making shit for free about 1 hour or less every day at work (even the metal is free since it is unused stuff hehe)

This is why I am holding myself back from making stuff that sounds wayyyyy to much fun
Haha, fair enough! Hey btw, could you tell me if you would trust this to be good enough? (Not that I'll be mad if you trust it and it's not good, just need a second opinion) https://www.vevor.com/yoga-trapeze-...8fPmpWWSF6sNv346NS4VPhOGPiqyEJPoaAkZPEALw_wcB Thanks!

littleph0enix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Looks fine if you were not going to move much but I have to say that 1.5mm is pretty thin and the lack of support on the bottom to the rest of the legs is worrying, so yeah it might work but I would bet money you would not be able to play around in it very much be for it falls apart

Last edited:

liveandlove

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
littleph0enix said:
Looks fine if you were not going to move much but I have to say that 1.5mm is pretty thin and the lack of support on the bottom to the rest of the legs is worrying, so yeah it might work but I would bet money you would not be able to play around in it very much be for it falls apart
Thank you. This is really useful! Guess I won't be buying this particular one.

littleph0enix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Have to say I worry about the people using it for what it's meant for...... I would not put my life on the line to get my exercise or practice in on that.

Happy I was of some help, in my world it's all about being overly safe just to make sure nothing can go wrong 100%

Last edited:

liveandlove

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
littleph0enix said:
Have to say I worry about the people using it for what it's meant for...... I would not put my life on the line to get my exercise or practice in on that.

Happy I was of some help, in my world it's all about being overly safe just to make sure nothing can go wrong 100%
I gotta wonder how much profit they make on these stands. I feel like the high quality ones shouldn't be so expensive.

littleph0enix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
liveandlove said:
I gotta wonder how much profit they make on these stands. I feel like the high quality ones shouldn't be so expensive.
It all depends on how many poeple have to work on the product/ what it is made of. Like if you wanted cheapness I would say to look at plumbing pips or things like that since they can be thick/ strong and you can pretty much get any kind of joints so you could make a stand just like that doing that. The only thing with plumbing pips is that since they are thick they are not super light maybe 10kg par 1 meter at max weight.

I would at least look at it though since I have always thought it could do a good job but I have not fully tested it so by all means dont do this if you dont think it will work out or you dont like how much work there is in putting it together/ what it might look like in the end