Miauki

I'm a big pokemon fan
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I was talking to someone and in the middle of the subject I got that doubt? Can I poop on myself while I sleep? And if it can, what do I have to do to make it happen?

Last edited:
Reactions: medfet878

SparkyDog

Full Time U-IC DL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Miauki said:
I was talking to someone and in the middle of the subject I got that doubt? Can I do the two on top while I sleep? And if it can, what do I have to do to make it happen?
Can you elaborate a bit here on what you mean?

Reactions: medfet878

SparkyDog

Full Time U-IC DL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Miauki said:
I was talking to someone and in the middle of the subject I got that doubt? Can I poop on myself while I sleep? And if it can, what do I have to do to make it happen?
making your self incontinent for #1 or #2 is against the rules on here and I don't recommend you try
if you want to do #2
do it while awake then go to sleep.

Reactions: hanbanan, Jonnythepony, medfet878 and 2 others

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Other than being bowel incontinent or shitface blacked out drunk (WHICH I DO NOT RECOMMEND NOR AM I SUGGESTING), I doubt it's possible to have a bowel movement without waking up.

What you can do is prime yourself for a bowel movement prior going to bed. There over the counter stool softeners that take a few hrs to take effect. Take as directed in accordance to your bed time.
You'll wake up when the cramps start. Give it a few more minutes then mess your diaper. Once done releasing go back to sleep. That is if you can go back to sleep.

Don't do anything that could possibly harm you. A messy diaper isn't worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daipered and medfet878

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Nowididit said:
Other than being bowel incontinent or shitface blacked out drunk (WHICH I DO NOT RECOMMEND NOR AM I SUGGESTING), I doubt it's possible to have a bowel movement without waking up.

What you can do is prime yourself for a bowel movement prior going to bed. There over the counter stool softeners that take a few hrs to take effect. Take as directed in accordance to your bed time.
You'll wake up when the cramps start. Give it a few more minutes then mess your diaper. Once done releasing go back to sleep. That is if you can go back to sleep.

Don't do anything that could possibly harm you. A messy diaper isn't worth it.
Best approach is to take Metamucil. It’s the only option that’s really harmless.

Reactions: Daipered, Jonnythepony and medfet878

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There's no way any of that stuff is going to lead to a BM while asleep without them waking up.
The non-ic person would literally need to be sedated within an inch of their life to "not wake up" during a BM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperman95, medfet878 and Eclectic

Tetra

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I mess in my sleep almost every night , but it’s no different than when I am awake , I take medication that overrides my body ability to say no( it’s commonly used on poo withholders, you can kinda fight the urges to go before it makes you go, in my case the nerves aren’t functional so it never informs and always fills the diaper .

LePew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tetra said:
I mess in my sleep almost every night , but it’s no different than when I am awake , I take medication that overrides my body ability to say no( it’s commonly used on poo withholders, you can kinda fight the urges to go before it makes you go, in my case the nerves aren’t functional so it never informs and always fills the diaper .
what medication is that if you don't mind me asking?

medfet878

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I'm bladder IC , so wearing diapers or pullups are a must for me. I'v on a few ocasions have gone #2 during the night unplanned and unknown until the morning during my morning change. it's not very much stool anytime ive done it in my sleep. Now I do have IBS and mild IBD which could be the cause of the nocternal bowel movements.

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Tetra said:
It needs to be said here that you should not take a medication to achieve any form of incontinence unless you have a medical condition and your doctor considers it an effective treatment.

I know some people will see a post like this and fixate. I know I went through a phase like that. So, I want to leave a note to dissuade that.

Reactions: Hemix and medfet878

Tetra

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
LePew said:
what medication is that if you don't mind me asking?
Mirilax and Lactulose , you could also take sorbitol ,sorbitol and lactulose are both sugar alcohols , so they are sweet like sugar but have the fastest onset like a saline osmotic laxative/cathartic , either sorbitol or lactulose depending on dose and timing can cause anything from single large movement to near continuous anal leakage requiring diapers , in the US lactulose is prescribed for a specific unique therapy the maximum dose that patients need to stay out of a coma comes with a reminder to doctors to prescribe diapers at same time because the patient will have no ability to chose to use or not use ,they will absolutely need .

When Mirilax or generic is combined with sorbitol or lactulose it softens and bulks up stools making it easier to pass sorbitol or lactulose begins pushing your bowels as it leaves the stomach , it is an undigestable sugar so your gut microbes try and break it down in doing so it’s drawing water in producing large amounts of gas and laxative compounds , that’s why it always wins , if a person tries to not go ,your giving it more time to be building laxative the only way you win is by getting it out of your body by having a bowel movement .I have 5 large movements a day typically 2 of them are in my overnight diaper ( basicly because I wear that diaper the longest )

• Wow
Reactions: neurokandel

LePew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tetra said:
I have 5 large movements a day typically 2 of them are in my overnight diaper
That sounds brutal, like poop diaper changes all day long. You pretty much can’t leave the house without pooping your diaper.

neurokandel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Tetra said:
Mirilax and Lactulose , you could also take sorbitol ,sorbitol and lactulose are both sugar alcohols , so they are sweet like sugar but have the fastest onset like a saline osmotic laxative/cathartic , either sorbitol or lactulose depending on dose and timing can cause anything from single large movement to near continuous anal leakage requiring diapers , in the US lactulose is prescribed for a specific unique therapy the maximum dose that patients need to stay out of a coma comes with a reminder to doctors to prescribe diapers at same time because the patient will have no ability to chose to use or not use ,they will absolutely need .

When Mirilax or generic is combined with sorbitol or lactulose it softens and bulks up stools making it easier to pass sorbitol or lactulose begins pushing your bowels as it leaves the stomach , it is an undigestable sugar so your gut microbes try and break it down in doing so it’s drawing water in producing large amounts of gas and laxative compounds , that’s why it always wins , if a person tries to not go ,your giving it more time to be building laxative the only way you win is by getting it out of your body by having a bowel movement .I have 5 large movements a day typically 2 of them are in my overnight diaper ( basicly because I wear that diaper the longest )
can you build up a resistance?

sinceiwassmall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Agreeing with @Nowididit and others — doing it in your sleep isn’t something that happens to people unless they are medically incontinent.

I wonder if you were wanting to feel like a real baby by waking up with poop in your pants? If so, you might be as surprised as I was (many years ago) that babies don’t wake up poopy. After very earliest infancy, they need to be awake to do it.

They pretty commonly poop within a few minutes of waking up. (And/or while still awake after being put down for a nap.) In the morning, the need to poop might be what wakes them up.

• Thinking
Reactions: Hemix and neurokandel

Hemix

Don't mind the butterfly!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Thou hast advanced on the path of pooping successfully, dostn't thou? 🤭😊

Pooping while asleep takes all the charm away for me, because I wouldn't be conscious nor enjoy the process.

However, as a funny idea, thou canst think of dreaming about pooping thyself (lucid dreaming).

Last edited:

Tetra

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
A resistance as in tolerance to effects? or like Dependence and needing it to go ?

neurokandel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Tetra said:
A resistance as in tolerance to effects? or like Dependence and needing it to go ?
tolerance

Tetra

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
No there is no known tolerance . Being a synthetic sugar it will always be sent to your bowel and have the same effect . When you start to use it you can add or subtract from the starting dose based on the effect of the base dose , since it is a standardized syrup it is easy with an oral syringe to get and take the dose . In my own experience you will fart a lot when you start taking it that subsides after the first day usually . And since your body is reacting to what it can’t do once you get the dose right ,you will have the exact same response everytime you take it . You can also change the effect by changing the dose and frequency( more at one time will increase how fast it works and decrease how often it works ) so if taking a huge dump once a day was important you could take a single dose and get the job done all at once V’s taking divided doses with each meal so that it causes multiple movements . But nope tolerance doesn’t happen . Been around close to 100 years .

Reactions: medfet878 and neurokandel

neurokandel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Tetra said:
No there is no known tolerance . Being a synthetic sugar it will always be sent to your bowel and have the same effect . When you start to use it you can add or subtract from the starting dose based on the effect of the base dose , since it is a standardized syrup it is easy with an oral syringe to get and take the dose . In my own experience you will fart a lot when you start taking it that subsides after the first day usually . And since your body is reacting to what it can’t do once you get the dose right ,you will have the exact same response everytime you take it . You can also change the effect by changing the dose and frequency( more at one time will increase how fast it works and decrease how often it works ) so if taking a huge dump once a day was important you could take a single dose and get the job done all at once V’s taking divided doses with each meal so that it causes multiple movements . But nope tolerance doesn’t happen . Been around close to 100 years .
ahh cool I got Lactulose syrup today.Figured I start with 15 ml 2 times aday may 3

Reactions: medfet878 and Tetra

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Tetra said:

My new gastric said something about maybe starting me on some lactulose. I have IBS but it tends to lean towards the constipation side way more often. Then having the gastroparesis (GP) it is a big gig del because once my colon stops then it shuts the stomach down causing a flare up that could last days or even weeks. You might know this but I will explain for others if so. GP the stomach stops moving and food drinks what ever will stay in the stomach and not move into the intestines for hours even days. it makes me very sick and it even stops m meds from getting to me because the intestines absorbs them. So like pain med if my stomach stops up 18 hours and I take pills every 6 hours I could have it all move out of my stomach together and it hits me like taking 3 pills together.

So as it can be miserably sickening as food ferments in the stomach or even dangerous...So as much as I hate to clean poop I would still rather take a chance at having a dirty diaper over sever GP Attack
I am having to take a double dose of miralax to things keep moiv

Reactions: medfet878 and Tetra