Can baby diapers fit adults?

LilSquiggle

Little Lamb
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I'm really new to diapers ( even though i've always felt some pull to them), and i want to know if there are any bio-kiddo diapers that can fit an adult. i have a 36 inch waist if that helps. As much as i love abdl diapers, i cant really afford them at the moment and i love the real baby print!
any tips or knowledge would be helpful :) Thank you!

Reactions: Cottontail

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I also have a 36” waist. The short answer is: Not really. The long(er) answer is: It’s down to your determination. You can extend the tabs or use products like ConvertUps, and you can pee slowly to avoid leaks. (And then change before doing it again, because one full adult-sized wetting is as much as most baby diapers will hold.)

It works, but it’s not the same carefree experience you’ll get with an adult-sized diaper. I still enjoy doing it from time to time though, and if it’s the only thing you can afford to do right now, by all means give it a shot. For your best chances, get the largest Pampers or Luvs you can find. Huggies and most store brands are both shorter and less stretchy.

You could also try GoodNites. I find them to be reasonably comfortable, but the crotch is much narrower than that of Pampers or Luvs baby diapers, and on me that makes them more prone to leaking.

Reactions: RoseofThorns, FudgedInLuvs, antte91 and 1 other person

oldpppants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Once upon a time I tried using baby diapers. Put them inside my big-boy undies and, as someone said, peed carefully.

Reactions: antte91

hodori779

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As others have said, remember, a baby diaper is just that-for a baby/toddler. Yes it may fit, but obviously, capacity-wise, it won't hold much at all.

Reactions: RoseofThorns

oldpppants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
hodori779 said:
As others have said, remember, a baby diaper is just that-for a baby/toddler. Yes it may fit, but obviously, capacity-wise, it won't hold much at all.
Babies don't flood their diapees like big people, they peepee a little at a time. If you try not to flood one it might hold a grownup pottying.

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
If you want to fit legit baby diapers not like goodnites / pullups but like a Pampers size 6 or 7 you're a bit too big
Ideally you need to be under 30 waist to fit them semi decent
and of top of that the padding is deigned for a small child's bladder not a grown adults
You can use them as boosters or alter them to fit though if you want

mark28277

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
You could possibly buy some Gerber toddler plastic pants and put them on over a goodnite. At one time when I was bulking up I was 6’1 190 lbs with a 34 inch waist and I was still able to force on Gerber toddler vinyl pants without them ripping. If I wasnt careful you would occasionally hear the threads ripping but the pants themselves would be ok. Man I’m just thinking how lucky it was to just walk into Kmart and purchase a 3 pack of Gerber plastic pants for 2.29 a pack

wearforsafety

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
LilScapegrace said:
I'm really new to diapers ( even though i've always felt some pull to them), and i want to know if there are any bio-kiddo diapers that can fit an adult. i have a 36 inch waist if that helps. As much as i love abdl diapers, i cant really afford them at the moment and i love the real baby print!
No, size matters!! :)

thediaperedpenguin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Right now I'm wearing a modded Huggies Little Movers size 6, I just cut the back of the diaper and use that part for tab extenders. I also do the same for Pampers size 6s and 7s, but I usually use Cottontail's tab extenders tutorial rather than using three diapers for one that could fit.

Last edited:
Reactions: TexasRaised

buridan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
LilScapegrace said:
With a 36 inch waist, you should be getting adult size M diapers. For some ABDL diaper brands, like Tykables, you could even consider size L. An adult size S diaper is too small for you.

The idea of wearing actual baby diapers may be a fun fantasy, but it's completely unrealistic. Don't waste your money on a product that's guaranteed not to fit you properly. If money is tight, buy less expensive adult diapers in your size (maybe drugstore brands, maybe less expensive medical brands), or hold off buying diapers and explore your ABDL fantasies in other ways.

Reactions: antte91

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
They're perfect for boosters. That's what I use them for.

kotepaw135

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There's that Kadoula 5XL that can fit 36 inch waist. I'm in the same category, while I know adult diaper can fit me well, there's just something with baby diapers that I prefer it over the adult one, maybe its a psychological thing. I don't pee on my diapers anyway, I just like the feeling of wearing an actual baby diapers.
If you can lower your waist to around 32 inch, Mamy Poko or Goon can fit you, it's a tabbed baby diaper that's large enough to cover your butt fully and not look like a thong.
How dedicated are you to wear a baby diaper to lose that waist is another question entirely.

• Haha
Reactions: Antientmariner

LilSquiggle

Little Lamb
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
kotepaw135 said:
There's that Kadoula 5XL that can fit 36 inch waist. I'm in the same category, while I know adult diaper can fit me well, there's just something with baby diapers that I prefer it over the adult one, maybe its a psychological thing. I don't pee on my diapers anyway, I just like the feeling of wearing an actual baby diapers.
If you can lower your waist to around 32 inch, Mamy Poko or Goon can fit you, it's a tabbed baby diaper that's large enough to cover your butt fully and not look like a thong.
How dedicated are you to wear a baby diaper to lose that waist is another question entirely.
i also don't plan to use, i just want to wear the cute baby print and not break the bank, y'know? might just buy some adult ones from the store and decorate with stickers like in another thread :)

TeddyBearCowboy

A real-life, genuine teddy bear cowboy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
LilScapegrace said:
any tips or knowledge would be helpful :) Thank you
LilScapegrace said:
Duct tape and multiple diapers. That’s going to be the only way my friend.

Reactions: BlameBaby

BabyTweetyBird

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Baby diapers are ideal for stuffing an adult brief and increasing its absorbency rate. I never tried the convertup extender in person since I cannot afford it though it would be particularly useful for the assortment of woven nylon disposables I've in my stash.

Last edited:

rennecfox

Continuing to put quarters in the life game
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
The short answer is yes.... the functional answer is more than likely no in most cases.

Reactions: BabyTweetyBird

BabyTweetyBird

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
rennecfox said:
The short answer is yes.... the functional answer is more than likely no in most cases.
(y)

Reactions: BlameBaby

Jazzlynn2021

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I can wear size 7 baby diapers and I am 35 year old women

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: RoseofThorns and loadedpamperman

kronikmod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Never understood the desire for baby diapers. Nothing against anyone who likes them. Function and comfort are key, imo. Lots of great fitting, cute or plain, dips for adults :D

But as stated, sure they can fit. Depending on your creativity and determination.

Jazzlynn2021

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I do it with extenders

Reactions: BabyTweetyBird