can autism and autonomic neuropathy cause bed wetting?

ShadowFox141

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
this might be a odd post but all the way up to the age of 16 i had bed wetting and some daytime issues and then went away but 3-4 months ago they came back and since then been dealing with it i am seeing doctors for it but someone did mention it could be due to my autism or Autonomic neuropathy has anyone with one of them have the same issues?

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
  4. Private
I'm autistic and have IC and sensory issues, so I'd say yes - one or the other or both could certainly cause you issues. According to "Dr. Google", Autonomic Neuropathy definitely has an affect on Bowel and Bladder emptying too.

Last edited:

ShadowFox141

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I'm autistic and have IC and sensory issues, so I'd say yes - one or the other or both could certainly cause you issues. According to "Dr. Google", Autonomic Neuropathy definitely has an affect on Bowel and Bladder emptying too.
i did some research on autism and Autonomic neuropathy and found out it might be from that now im wondering why it came back.

Elhon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Both can yes, I think Autonomic neuropathy can basically b defined by that as a symptom in fact. I am autistic and it leads to many of my attitudes that play into ABDL. I am not embraced by a lot of stuff I should be and do just not care if I wet, this leads to me going back to sleep rather than going to the restroom so as not to wet the bed

Missy1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
ASD (autism ) & other NP diagnosis shush as for example ADHD ( I have SEVERE on both) IC (both ways & day and or night ) are one of the well known co morbids so yes.

Last edited:

ShadowFox141

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
ASD (autism ) & other NP diagnosis shush as for example ADHD ( I have SEVERE on both) IC (both ways & day and or night ) are one of the well known co morbids so yes.
its just strange it came back the way it did im worried it will get worse

Missy1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
its just strange it came back the way it did im worried it will get worse

I dont wont to scare you BUT the risk is definetly there (it did to me ) so what i would suggest is you let the docs check you up and go from there.

ShadowFox141

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I dont wont to scare you BUT the risk is definetly there (it did to me ) so what i would suggest is you let the docs check you up and go from there.
alright yeah im going to the docs to get test but i talked to my mother she said the same thing it might be because of the autism and my autoimmune disease stuff

Missy1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Youre very welcome . And to make this clear in my case i had pretty much all odds against me as i have multiple NP diagnosis and gazilion co morbids to those so you cant nor should you compare my history with this to yours . & also not all get this but as i said it is a well known co morbid.

sport1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
You can't compare to anyone else.I never knew that I was autistic till way late in life people given the yes answer but also have prostate problems.