Can anyone identify this diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janvier

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It looks really comfy. It has writing on it, I can’t read the small text but the text below it says “WOL” it looks like. Maybe this is a size? I’ve never seen this brand before. See picture

Attachments

• 4F3269B6-631A-4585-83F0-7A47C566A609.jpeg
    4F3269B6-631A-4585-83F0-7A47C566A609.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 131
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Idk, but maybe the “WOL” is actually “10 M”

Reactions: Janvier
daddyb said:
Idk, but maybe the “WOL” is actually “10 M”

Ya, I considered that too. But if I zoom in on the blurry words above it, you can get hints about the orientation of the text. But I agree, it could also be “10M” and my eyes are playing tricks on me.

I also was wondering if maybe it is some foreign brand, because the “L” or “1” doesn’t really look proper. For example, maybe the letters are Cyrillic or something?

Last edited:
That’s a vintage Attends 10M diaper. They aren’t made anymore. You can try eBay in hopes somebody has some old ones; but be prepared to pay way more than they’re worth.

that's an attends 10 Medium, with their tab style tapes

Reactions: mayhem and Janvier
DPRLuv85 said:
That’s a vintage Attends 10M diaper. They aren’t made anymore. You can try eBay in hopes somebody has some old ones; but be prepared to pay way more than they’re worth.

Ah, I knew you guys would know! Thanks so much.

That’s too bad that they aren’t available any more. It isn’t worth it to me to spend a bunch on out of print diapers.

Thanks again!

Janvier said:
Ah, I knew you guys would know! Thanks so much.

That’s too bad that they aren’t available any more. It isn’t worth it to me to spend a bunch on out of print diapers.

Thanks again!

I did a quick search just now and found that Attends in Europe (not US) does still make a plastic backed diaper that looks very similar to the picture above. It’s the Attends Slip Regular Plus. On the diaper it still says 10M with the addition of Slip Regular Plus. Being that I have not tried them, maybe someone else can chime in on how they compare to the ones in the above picture. I can pretty much guarantee they will be thinner than the vintage ones.

i still have about half a bag of the discontinued M10 plastic and they look pretty much exactly the same as those on the picture. they start out thin but swell a lot when they get wet

Reactions: DprLuv85 and Janvier
DPRLuv85 said:
I did a quick search just now and found that Attends in Europe (not US) does still make a plastic backed diaper that looks very similar to the picture above. It’s the Attends Slip Regular Plus. On the diaper it still says 10M with the addition of Slip Regular Plus. Being that I have not tried them, maybe someone else can chime in on how they compare to the ones in the above picture. I can pretty much guarantee they will be thinner than the vintage ones.
Are you sure they're plastic backed? I got a sample of those years ago znd they were cotton feel :(

winterheart01 said:
Are you sure they're plastic backed? I got a sample of those years ago znd they were cotton feel :(
are you absolutely sure you got the regular plus and not just the regular? attends was pretty specific in pointing out the regular plus only comes in plastic

MissAmy said:
are you absolutely sure you got the regular plus and not just the regular? attends was pretty specific in pointing out the regular plus only comes in plastic
You may have a point....i honestly cannot remember.

winterheart01 said:

Straight from the Attends UK site:

I can verify that Attends Slip Regular Plus 10 (the most absorbent in the Attends range) are still totally plastic backed in the UK and Europe and look just like this.

PCS said:
I can verify that Attends Slip Regular Plus 10 (the most absorbent in the Attends range) are still totally plastic backed in the UK and Europe and look just like this.

Hmm. I am in the USA, so it would probably be kind of expensive to get them over here I would imagine?

Do they wear as good as they look? Are they lower quality than premium medical brands like Abena M4 and Northshore Megamax? I like the Abena M4’s a lot, the front stuffing feels very cloudy. I don’t like the look of them though and prefer a front and back elastic band. The megamax is nice, but the plastic material has a strange soft canvas feel and I don’t like the shiny landing strip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back