Can anyone draw me a furry or tell me how or show any ways to draw them (pencil+paper btw)

BabysharkOwO

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Thanks

Well, first things first, making ONE thread will do nicely. You just intentionally made 3 threads. Intentionally, because they have slightly different titles, so it couldn't have been by accident. Just make one thread asking this question.

If you want to draw good, you have to practice practice practice. Look on google for guides on how to get started, but if you want to get into drawing, start right now. It may look awful, but the more you practice the better you'll get. You may even develop your own drawing styles n stuff.

Reactions: Trevor
Dragoart.com

I haven't used the site in years, but there's so many great tutorials in so many different topics that something is bound to help you.

Otherwise, if you don't mind spending a bit, you can always commission an artist to draw something nice for you. On that note, my profile picture was drawn by my best friend who does commissions. If you like his style DM me and I can send you his way.

Yes please

You need to pracitce long and hard, but that alone will not do.
You must find good tutoring, online tutorials are not always good, especially the free / cheaper ones.
For best results I recommend CGMA, Aaron Blaise's courses, ctrl+paint and proko.com

Last edited:
Back