Can any of you wear a diaper in public with out being scared

Status
Not open for further replies.
I initially was very nervous and excited to wear in public. But now I wear every day. On the rare occasions I'm not wearing a diaper, those are the days I feel weird. You get used to it. But somehow it never loses its attraction. For me there are several added benefits of wearing diapers - I hvae skin friction issues that diapers prevent, and even for that alone I can sit back sometimes and look down and just smile a little and think to myself, "I'm so glad I'm diapered right now." Then there's the nights when my body decides to dehydrate a bit and I get out of bed in the morning with a soaked diaper and am grateful for my diaper, knowing I would have had such a hard time getting back to sleep after each of 5-6 trips to the bathroom overnight.

It used to be a little bit of a distraction for me, but not anymore. There's a small bit of inconveninece to it, but it's absolutely worth the tradeoff. But I try to keep in mind, this isn't something I have to do, it's something I want to do, and as such I don't do it when it doesn't make sense. If I'm going on a bike ride, those destroy diaperd pretty fast so I go with briefs. And look forward to diapering up when I get home. Don't force it, enjoy it.

I wear nappies all the timke and have no problems. All my friends and family know I wear them and are fine with it. I couldn't care less what others think.

- - - Updated - - -

Same here

- - - Updated - - -

AAO said:
I'm in agreement with the OP. I wear in public without worrying about it. And I don't wear anything special over the diaper. Just whatever I was normally going to wear.
Same here

- - - Updated - - -

bohemian85 said:
When you have to wear them 24/7, you soon get used to it
I hardly ever think about it. I'm sure most people would notice if they looked but who cares. I'm incontinent. They would soon notice if I had wet pants.

- - - Updated - - -

BambinoPants said:
I wear 24/7 and don't care what others think. I wear my regular clothes over no extra underwear. Some have looked at me in curiosity I can tell. I also have changed in public restrooms and have no issues
I don't really think anyone really cares. I wore a tena maxi slip and plastic pants all day yesterday out and about with friends and family. I could feel the bulge in my jeans and occasionally here the rustle from my plastic pants but so what. I am incontinent and have to wear a nappy. I just get on with life. If anyone has a problem the they will have to deal with it. I have.

That's a very awesome attitude to have ST50. :3
Started sleeping in XL goodnight's. It really helps to be über skinny. Saves money and my moRe absorbant brands for being out and about.

After the first few times of wearing and taking note of the fact that no one was really trying to figure out if I was wearing or not, I threw away my worries forever concerning that issue. Now don't get me wrong for I don't go out of my way to wear my more bulky style diapers, for that would indeed attract attention. No, instead I wear either an Always Discrete or Depends Silhouette inside my regular "fit" style jeans. I even have them lined with a nice soft and thick Poise Ultimate pad for more absorbency. If anything there may be just a tiny more hint of the "bump" but in reality, nothing is really apparent of what I am wearing inside my jeans.

And besides, none of that worries me for I really could not care in the least if someone can figure it out or not.:)

I started wearing my pull-ups out and about and since I carry a messenger bag, I can have two or three fresh ones in case of an accident. :3

Not really being scared about someone finding out but I'm always seriously worried about leaks. That sucks just as much. I have gotten used to daytime wearing by now. Urge Inco is something quite manageable without dydees in some situations but as a DL I see no point in stressing myself out. And they just feel so comfy... Still I can't get the fear of leaks out of my head. I had to choose between worrying about leaks or worrying about what happens if I don't get to a toilet in time on a regular basis. I did choose the former since compared to the latter, its more unlikely to happen.

I don't usually wear in public and when I have it was to the local shops and back, didn't get scared, was more of a thrill

buddylee said:
When I wear in public or around my friends and family I wear them just like regular underwear. I don't wear special clothes, I don't wear baggy pants and I don't wear shorts/boxers over my diapers. I wear them just like I would underwear. Of course I don't wear a really thick diaper like dry 24/7 but I also don't wear a really really thin diaper ether. I normally wear northshore light or bambino. I have always felt that as long as they cant see my diaper I have nothing to worry about. I don't care if they see bulge or and out line of a diaper. If they cant actually see the diaper they have no proof I am even wearing a diaper. Being scared and paranoid of wearing in public or getting caught just ruins your life. I know there are people on this board who do get scared and paranoid or wearing in public or changing in a public rest room and I just hope they eventfully get over the fear because life will be so much better.
. I wear 24/7 buddy!

I don't wear in often but I do enjoy running a few errands etc while diapered from time to time. I have also went to Disney by myself for a couple days (I live close by) and spent the entire two days diapered in the parks. Now THAT was not only a little bit of an adrenaline rush, but also amazing knowing that I was comfy and diapered the whole day :)

Currently I am diapered under some sweats as my roommate is in her room. I believe this is the first time I have been wearing around her in the middle of the day other than a goodnite or two. While a little stressful, I think it's very fun at the same time.

I use Abena pull ups with quiet plastic inner pants for outings involving say more than an hour. With and without friends, never had a bad moment, even when used. A bit warm in the summer but worth a bit of discomfort.

I love going out diapers. Out with my wife at her doctors appointment right now. Nice noisy Cushies under my windpants

Going for my morning walk in my A+ level 4 which is already wet. Do it everyday.

I'm IC but as far as being scared, I'm not, because to me, my diapers are my panties, just with padding and sometimes a Disney design LoL. I like wearing my short shorts, and my mini skirts and I'm sure people have noticed my diapers. But seriously, even if someone said anything to me, I'd just say: ( Why are you staring at my private area? ) and yes it's a diaper :)

Last edited:
I wore a goodnite to work for the first time today. Because they are so thin I wasn't worried about it at all and I will probably do it again, as being in the service industry I can go many hours without a break, and it would be nice to have an option or not be afraid of a little leakage.

That's a wonderful attitude to have. :)

Way to go disneygeek! solving a work problem and having fun doing it, can't beat that :)

I used to be very nervous about it, but after a while, you realize no one is really looking, and you even forget that you are diapered sometimes.

Case in point, I am posting this from the break room before I punch in for my shift today, and am wearing a diaper.

Merp said:
It's not like some one goes around checking for diapers and screams "he/she is wearing a diaper".

I do, sorta look, to see if I see anyone else, that may be wearing padding-BUT, sure as hell would NOT yell out anything in public. I might approach them quietly, if I see a leak or something, that would be in their benefit to know about.

I wear (not use) Tena Stretch Super under jeans out except during the summer months (too hot). I am thin and I find that the padding cushions my bony arse on the wooden benches one finds in some restaurants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back