Can any of you wear a diaper in public with out being scared

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear in public as much as I can.
Usually its when I have an entire day to wear and I go "incontinent" all day
I will wear starting with my morning pee and wear as much as I can until the evening. I don't wear to bed because I can't bedwet yet and I want to sleep well.
I have changed in malls, cafes, restaurants, etc - everywhere you can imagine.
Usually there are other people in the bathroom or in the stall next to me so they can hear the tapes.
In the beginning I would tell myself this is what incontinent people deal with to overcome the anxiety.
Now I don't care.

Scared? No. Self-conscious? Yes. My OAB is worse sometimes than others, and I agree with the sentiment that I get tired of constantly scoping out the nearest public bathroom and constantly having the urge to go gets really old. Or if I'm going to be in a situation where I know for sure I'll be cut off for 2 hours then I pretty much have to be diapered. Like if I were to ever have jury duty I would absolutely have no choice. If I had a job where I couldn't get up every 30-45 minutes to go to the bathroom or if I lived somewhere where you could easily get stuck in traffic for an hour on the way home, I would have to always have protection. So I'm past being scared, but not to the point of being able to 100% mindless of it. It's OK. Nobody will notice if you dress properly. NOBODY. Except maybe your parents. Can't help you there. Parents know you better than you know you.

I've always had to wear from my younger years and you just do your best . Dress properly and live your life and your head up.

It isn't hard to wear in public. Only way anybody will know your wearing is if you show your uncomfortable or nervous. Like someone mentioned earlier, I doubt people are really staring at your crotch or booty.

I've worn in public once or twice.
I wore my longer coat and loose trousers.
I'd like to do it again next time I buy a pack.

I think we all can be scared out and about I am scared at times but that is because I had some problems in the past.

Yes, I can. My favorites are the thicker diapers that will not leak. A Dry 24/7 makes it much easier to not be scared of leaks. Tena products are much more discrete and easier to hide. Between the two, I can wear whenever and where ever I want without being nervous of being discovered.

As of lately I've been wearing nearly 24/7. I wear in public all the time as well as around family and friends. Only place I don't is at work, still don't have the courage to do that. Haha

I've definitely never been scared; maybe, as someone else said, a little self-conscious when I was younger, but those days are long gone. It is many (far too many!) years since I worried about what others might think if they knew I was wearing a nappy. As many members of this and other forums have said, once you realise that no one is interested in your underwear, and that they cannot see it provided that you wear appropriate clothing over it, then you will also realise that there is nothing to fear.

I never really wear in public, but I have no trouble wearing around my house in front of my other residents.

I used to be scared of wearing in public and people noticing. However, after hanging out with ABDL friends and repeatedly not realizing that they were wearing when out with me, I realized that if I as an ABDL was oblivious to people wearing, then I realized that people aren't going to notice.

At first I was very nervous about wearing out in public. But now I feel fine with it. I don't wear just diapers. I wear IC pads out in public. At home I wear diapers.

I don't mind wearing in public. Out for a walk or just going places nobody is ever going to notice. The only time I think it might have been visible was one time where I went to a movie theater wearing a bambino bellisimo, ordered a huge soda and drank the whole thing, then left the theater totally soaked. Even then, people probably just thought I was stiff or something, rather than jumping to the conclusion that I had a soaking wet diaper on.

I'll never wear to work though because I feel that even the small chance of discovery would jeopardize my job. I work very closely with my colleagues and we all know each other well, so even given that they wouldn't judge, making them worry thinking that I was ill wouldn't be fair to them.

Though I'm generally anxious around people thanks to social anxiety (which does not help with bladder control lol). That being said I've worn them for probably about 70 percent of my life, so I'm not so much scared as I am self conscious

Since I have worn constantly for over a year I feel extremely weird going anywhere without a diaper or pull-up. I have no plans of returning to any other type of under garments.

I am simply a little self-conscious as per not bending in the wrong way, crinkling, or leaking. I feel more comfortable in a diaper now than what I did in the past. Some places I feel more confident. Around friends and family I feel a little more paranoid. I wore all Labor Day while on a trip with a friend and though she knows of me being a DL, I felt HIGHLY confident even with changing and being wet

I wear my diapers in public but not too often though because the climate here is hot for a large majority of the year. When I do wear in public I just make sure that it does not show but I don't go to extra lengths to hide it though. But one place I will never wear diapers is to work.

I wear and change in public everyday without being self conscious or paranoid.I could care less what people think of my medical problems. I even have to travel a great distance for medical care and rountinely throw a blanket over myself and open my diaper and Cath myself as needed on the bus. My friends and family know what I am doing and have said I have no "tells" as to what I am doing. I do bladder care just as carefree as people adjust there hearing aid or eyeglasses.

Tetra

I've done periods of weeks of wearing 24/7, even to work. A little larger sized pair of blue jeans and a onesie that snaps at the crotch and no problems. Having a good, trusted diaper is a must as well. If you know your diaper will work when you need it and you understand what it's limits are, if you have a onesie on to keep any bending over issues at bay, then it gives a lot of confidence. I sometimes wear even without a onesie. Today I wore a normal northshore under some underwear and shorts while I picked up the box of northshore lites at fedex. I wouldn't have done that if I didn't have confidence of knowing how well the diaper worked and how to keep the diaper from popping up, though sometimes I think I wear without a onesie for the rush of possibility of it popping up over the waistband sometimes.

Wearing outside is not an issue for me anymore. Today I have my 'nappy day' and this morning I started off to dress myself as such. Started with a Tena Medium, shorts over my nappy, T-shirt tucked in the shorts and a pair of plastic pants to top all off. Then, another T-shirt to dress off and gray tight jeans on.

The Tena is surprisingly thin, so none will see. However, if I would lift up my 2nd T-shirt you definitely will see the plastic of the suprima. But I don't care anymore. It is safe and it can hold a lot before it will really start leaking. I can use this to about 4 or 5 in the afternoon, so a good 8 hours. Each time I am surprised how much it was able to hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back