Can abdl be hereditary?

K00paTr00pa

Est. Contributor
Messages
230
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Personally I dont have any relatives that appear to have abdl tendencies (other than one aunt that acts like a child) but I am curious if this fetish is something that can get passed down, though of coarse there are also many other variables.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater and YakuiAndOzoi
K00paTr00pa said:
Personally I dont have any relatives that appear to have abdl tendencies (other than one aunt that acts like a child) but I am curious if this fetish is something that can get passed down, though of coarse there are also many other variables.
No one in my immediate family is an ABDL. Father mother, brothers or sisters. Nor uncles, aunts or cousins. I for sure would know the signs. My son is not an ABDL. Again, I for sure would no the signs.
ABDL is not a disease that can be past down thru generations. It is not hereditary. I only ever heard of one person having a sibling that's also an ABDL, that's clearly not inherited.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
Nowididit said:
No one in my immediate family is an ABDL. Father mother, brothers or sisters. Nor uncles, aunts or cousins. I for sure would know the signs. My son is not an ABDL. Again, I for sure would no the signs.
ABDL is not a disease that can be past down thru generations. It is not hereditary. I only ever heard of one person having a sibling that's also an ABDL, that's clearly not inherited.
With all do respect, outside of catching someone wearing diapers or checking their internet search history, could you really tell if someone had abdl interests?

I asked my original question because for some people fascination with diapers starts very early in their development (myself included).

This post coulds become a long rabbit hole, of possible sources of abdl behavior, but I feel like its worth asking.
 
It's something that's extremely hard to test and would require the efforts of a research time to make any sort of headway into answering this.

With that said, conflating factors could possibly make it more likely. Many people have (casually; I don't think there is any proper scientific studies that confirm this) that people with ASD to comprise an outsized number of the ABDL community and, as such, might be more likely to be ABDLs than a non-ASD person. As ASD seems to posses a level of heritability, there could be one way in which it might be possibly, maybe, in some small manner potentially able to be defined as having some heritable aspects.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater and longallsboy
K00paTr00pa said:
Personally I dont have any relatives that appear to have abdl tendencies (other than one aunt that acts like a child) but I am curious if this fetish is something that can get passed down, though of coarse there are also many other variables.
i have characters in books that are part of a family with ABDL tendencies it would be cool if was possible in reality
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
YakuiAndOzoi said:
It's something that's extremely hard to test and would require the efforts of a research time to make any sort of headway into answering this.

With that said, conflating factors could possibly make it more likely. Many people have (casually; I don't think there is any proper scientific studies that confirm this) that people with ASD to comprise an outsized number of the ABDL community and, as such, might be more likely to be ABDLs than a non-ASD person. As ASD seems to posses a level of heritability, there could be one way in which it might be possibly, maybe, in some small manner potentially able to be defined as having some heritable aspects.
as some with ASD, i think you might be right
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
Back
Top