Camelotian Diaper Wiki

TeddyUrsadorable said:
That's something we really need, even if it was just copying the vendor's published sizing.

One could simply find their size, and see what diapers will fit them.

Yeah, just putting in the published sizing would be a lot easier than doing linear measurements and figuring it out from there. This information would then appear in the table for each diaper that currently has slots for the backing type, taping method, style, etc.

Then there could be a page where you choose your waist size from a list and it shows the diapers that have the best match, like where your size falls close to the middle of the stated range. But there would still be several problems to overcome. For one thing, different companies will have different sizing methods, so in one case you can trust the stated sizing and in another you want to size up if you're close to the next size, and so on.

Also, presumably you'd want to search on a combination of size, backing, taping method, style, weight or capacity, price, and so on. All of that would be easy in a dynamic web site with some custom code behind it, but right now all of the custom code is for creating the 1,600+ fixed pages, and it runs on my local PC. As far as I know there's no way to create a dynamic search feature.

So unless I figure something out there, the best we can do is add information that appears on these static pages, like the published sizing or as I mentioned earlier, links to the ADISC reviews.

If someone knows how to create a page that does a dynamic search, I'm happy to provide them with my complete data set. Once this page works I might be able to host it alongside the wiki so there would be no extra cost. The search results would be links to the wiki.

Think of the wiki as it currently stands as just the first cut, an experiment. I published it for the first time less than six weeks ago. The data and photographs I've collected are presented as a bunch of fixed wiki pages because that's the best thing I could think of to start with. The data could be used in other ways.

In a sense that's already happening with the new "post on ADISC" feature. You could use the wiki to get some text that you paste in a post on ADISC, and you could delete the link to the wiki. So now you just have a bunch of photos that don't link to anything. They just serve as content on ADISC. This is fine because the point is not to drive traffic to the wiki; there's no advertising and I don't even see any page view stats. In fact, if the wiki got too popular it would slow down to a crawl until I upgraded my paid hosting account. Since the wiki is not an end in itself, I'm willing to give away all of the data and photos to anyone who has some use for them. Maybe that person will think of a much more useful way to present the data, and that might include a dynamic search like we've been talking about.

ETA: One idea for a creative individual: Maybe someone could string a lot of the photos together into a slideshow on YouTube celebrating all the cool characters and designs on some brand of diapers, and then if viewers seem to like it they could do the same for other brands.

Last edited:
OK. This is the coolest thing ever. You should be paid handsomely, and your name should be forever enshrined in ABDL history. This should have been done years ago--well played. Bookmarked.

Reactions: WillFord384
xtrabulk said:
OK. This is the coolest thing ever. You should be paid handsomely, and your name should be forever enshrined in ABDL history. This should have been done years ago--well played. Bookmarked.

Thanks. Now we have to make it better.

Well done mr Ford!

New diapers in the wiki. Page 1 of 3.

Attends Premier Brief (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

Bambino Bloomeez All Over Print Diaper (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Diaper Connoisseur Amor (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

DryDayz Premium Adult Nappies (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Forsite Under the Sea (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

Honest Overnights Sleepy Sheep (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
There are also some new tags/themes, most notably the "girly" theme which lists all diapers that have princesses, unicorns, fairies, etc. This was in response to some threads on ADISC where people wanted to know about feminine/sissy/girly diapers.

Note that this doesn't include plain pink diapers like the NorthShore MegaMax. My classification scheme is based on the items that appear on the diaper rather than the color, though I'm thinking of adding a page that lets you find diapers by color.

Girly Theme.png

Last edited:
Some performance notes: Tykables' new Cammies Blue and Cammies Pink weigh the same as the celebrated Camelots, and seem to have the same capacity. I wore a Cammies Blue yesterday and got it to 3,992 ml / 135 fl oz, which means the only diaper ever to best it is the Trest Elite Brief. Here's the list of top performers. I expect that the Cammies Pink will be in this list as soon as I test it.

On the other hand, the older Cammies were in the second tier of Tykables diapers alongside the Puppers, Galactic, Little Rawrs, Unicorns, etc. The Overnights used to be in this group as well, but I believe the new Overnights are in the top tier with the Camelots and Blue and Pink Cammies. I haven't tried them yet.

Also, there's a new pull-up basically tied for first place in terms of high capacity. InControl Felicity Super Absorbent Underwear is right up there with NorthShore GoSupreme Underwear, and nothing else comes close (that I know of). Here's the list.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teddy, Deleted member 56273 and BobbiSueEllen
Back