Camelotian Diaper Wiki

WillFord384

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The site: Camelotian Diaper Wiki.

Over the last few years I've tested hundreds of adult diapers, child pullups, baby diapers, boosters, and liners. Since last fall I've been taking photos as well.

A few weeks ago I got active on ADISC and found that I was answering a lot of posts with photos from my collection or with lists showing comparisons of capacity, price, etc. among the diapers that I knew about. Then I started thinking, what if I could make everything I know about these diapers available online for anyone's use? Thus the Camelotian Diaper Wiki.

It's a tool for my fellow DLs to explore the fascinating world of diapers and related items, and to help each other. For instance, suppose someone an ADISC asks about the 2-tape Bunny Hopps from ABUniverse. Someone can reply with a link to the wiki page and now the questioner has photos, specs, links to comparable diapers, and performance rankings. This doesn't replace the collective wisdom of ADISC by any means. The wiki doesn't know anything about fit, tape quality, SAP vs. pulp, and many other things. But it's a way of communicating some basic information and letting the questioner start to explore.

The main pages, described below, are always available in the sidebar on the left (if using a browser) or the "Sidebar" drop-down list (on a phone).

I hope you find the wiki useful, or at least have some fun exploring these diapers.

Galleries

The site has 1,094 photos of 179 different items, mostly diapers. There are photo galleries highlighting different kinds of diapers and different views of them.

The galleries can be used to identify a diaper, such as in this case a baby diaper:

sample_gallery_front_back.png

You can explore different views, such as packaging, prints, and closeups of the padding and leak guards:

sample_gallery_package.png

sample_gallery_print.png

sample_gallery_padding.png

You can even test your diaper knowledge by looking at randomized, unlabeled photos, such as pictures of the characters that appear on diapers:

sample_gallery_character_random.png

Note: every photo in this wiki is of a clean, dry diaper or other item, or its packaging.

Tags and Themes

There are 154 tags that describe the prints on diapers, everything from dinosaurs to clouds to outer space themes. Selecting "bears", for instance, would take you to a page with all of the diapers that feature bears, such as the Crinklz:

crinklz_crinklz_medium_front_and_back_1.jpg

In the description for each item, tags are highlighted, allowing you to link from item to item along related themes.

Brands

This is a listing of every item on the wiki, organized into brands.

Performance

For each of the 329 items we know the weight and in many cases the price and capacity/absorbency. So it's possible to rank diapers by overall capacity, value for the money, and so on.

For instance here are large adult briefs ranked by capacity (and the answer to how this wiki got its name):

sample_perf_adult_brief_capacity.png

• Love
Reactions: Canadianfalls, Sheepies, zaronab and 12 others
Okay this is pretty cool.

Impressive work - nice one!

Thank you for this

Really awesome and loads of fun to surf. By orders of magnitude, the bravest start to the oft-wished-for "diaper database" that I've ever seen. May it keep growing!

Cottontail said:
Really awesome and loads of fun to surf. By orders of magnitude, the bravest start to the oft-wished-for "diaper database" that I've ever seen. May it keep growing!

And this is just the beta test :)

Last edited:
Much worse on that, fourteen wrong!! There seemed to be a lot more varieties of Pull Ups / Goodnites.

This is very helpful make sure everyone knows about and spend the word about it.

billybobtombo said:
Much worse on that, fourteen wrong!! There seemed to be a lot more varieties of Pull Ups / Goodnites.

And I've barely scratched the surface there. With the name-brand baby diapers and child pullups there are often a couple of different designs for a given model and size, then different pairs of designs for each size. I've been collecting these items for the purpose of testing their performance, not cataloging every design variation. So there are a lot that I'm missing.

But if you are mostly familiar with adult diapers, here's a challenge featuring only those: http://www.camelotian.com/doku.php?id=ddp:index:gallery_adult_briefs_interior_random_small

It should be easy for you. Except, um, there's a minor twist ;)

Last edited:
Starlight12 said:
This is very helpful make sure everyone knows about and spend the word about it.

Thanks. One way people can spread the word is to help answer people's questions on ADISC with links to the wiki. This can be done in under a minute.

Suppose someone says they're thinking of trying Tykables Puppers. You could:
  1. Go to http://www.camelotian.com/ or just start on any page in the wiki if you already have it open, and really why would you not already have it open? :)

2. Click on "Brands" on the sidebar to go to http://www.camelotian.com/doku.php?id=ddp:nav:brands.

3. Search the page (Control-F or Command-F) for "puppers" or simply scroll down to the Tykables Puppers and click on that. This takes you to the dedicated Puppers page (http://www.camelotian.com/doku.php?id=ddp:model:tykables_puppers).

4. Post that URL in your reply on ADISC.

Now everyone in the thread has access to specs and photos for the Puppers, as well as a list of comparable diapers. Here "comparable" means other plastic-backed velcro-fastening ABDL-style adult briefs that are about the same weight. This list appears below the table of specs and just above the first photo. It's highlighted in the screen shot below.

If you think people in the thread are curious about the Puppers' capacity, weight, value for the money, and so on relative to other diapers, you can also click on "Performance comparisons for this item." which appears just below the table of specs. It's highlighted in the screen shot below. This goes to a page showing where the Puppers ranks along various measures (http://www.camelotian.com/doku.php?id=ddp:item:performance_tykables_puppers_size_large). You can post this URL in the thread so readers can go right to the performance rankings without having to know anything about the wiki.

Wiki Example Puppers.png

Last edited:
Reactions: zaronab and Fireheat
this is awesome and im definitely going to be visiting this site if i want to try out any new diapers i dont have yet. thanks for this!

Reactions: Fireheat
CuteFantasy said:
this is awesome and im definitely going to be visiting this site if i want to try out any new diapers i dont have yet. thanks for this!

My pleasure. I hope you find it useful or at least entertaining.

I have a lot of ideas for additional features, and of course there are a bunch of diapers that are not there yet. Last night I went a little crazy and ordered samples of 32 different diapers from six vendors. These were almost all ABDL diapers but there were a few plastic-backed medical ones as well.

I think once these are in the wiki I'll have nearly ABDL diaper and at least the most popular plain-colored or medical-style adult diapers.

Last edited:
WillFord384 said:
And I've barely scratched the surface there. With the name-brand baby diapers and child pullups there are often a couple of different designs for a given model and size, then different pairs of designs for each size. I've been collecting these items for the purpose of testing their performance, not cataloging every design variation. So there are a lot that I'm missing.

But if you are mostly familiar with adult diapers, here's a challenge featuring only those: http://www.camelotian.com/doku.php?id=ddp:index:gallery_adult_briefs_interior_random_small

It should be easy for you. Except, um, there's a minor twist ;)
Not even going to attempt it!!

Reactions: WillFord384
very cool

I'd like to acknowledge Cottontail's contributions to the wiki. He sent me several diapers that are not available in the U.S. These are:

BabyLove Sleepy Nights Pants from Australia, with Paw Patrols characters. These are the second-heaviest and second-thirstiest child pullups I've ever seen.

fetch.php

Chibi-Neko diapers from Japan. You really have to see the packaging, which you can at that link. Here's a taste:

fetch.php

Huggies Pikachu Diapers and Pikachu Pullups from China (I don't know their real names).

fetch.php

fetch.php

Huggies UltraConfort Diapers for Girls from Mexico. Extra photos because they're so adorable:

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Last edited:
Reactions: Thalie and Fireheat
WillFord384 said:
I'd like to acknowledge Cottontail's contributions to the wiki. He sent me several diapers that are not available in the U.S.
My pleasure!

WillFord384 said:
Huggies Pikachu Diapers and Pikachu Pullups from China (I don't know their real names).
Oh yeah, that's fixable. They're called Huggies Platinum Diapers and Huggies Platinum Pants, respectively. The latter aren't marketed as trainers, but rather as pull-on diapers. Seems pull-ons are a lot more popular in Asia than they are here.

The Platinum diapers and pants are still produced, but not with Pikachu. That was a 2019 limited edition.

Amusing anecdote: The Chinese for "Huggies" translates to English as "Curious," so when you surf Chinese diapers, you see and awful lot of "curious" ones. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: perlFerret and WillFord384
Back