Came out to my GF

Status
Not open for further replies.

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
Kudos for you being able to tell her and Kudos for her being right there with you!!

Role
Adult Baby
Once I determined that I wanted a long term relationship with my future wife and didn't want to have any secrets... I told her. Scary but the best thing to do. She accepts and goes along with it.

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Congratulations! Glad your experience with unvieling your *B personality didn't go the same way mine did.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Congratulations! It's great your girlfriend was so accepting about it. ^_^

I've never had a girlfriend, but if I ever have one, well, I know I'll eventually tell her and hopefully she'll be accepting of it....

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Congrats, having been the GF in DFs life, I know how that can change a mood from stress to free and clear. I also had a bit of time to get comfy with the idea before I started to wear....

Role
Diaper Lover
i know you are going to hate me for saying this but: i told my girlfriend too, and she was like, really, so am i.
HAHA ok wasn't going to reply to this thread at all but when I saw this I had to...

Nope I don't hate u cuz I have the same situation... I told my boyfriend at the beginning of our relationship [we've been together almost 2 years now] and yep similar situation he was like really?, so am I lol.

Oops don't know how to edit.. except at the time I was AB and he said he was dl.. so similar situation.. not exactly the same.. but now I changed to just the DL side lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Role
Diaper Lover
congratulations, I am glead to hear that she accepts it. My last girlfriend didnt, she laughed at me and asked me to never wear one around her and never mention it again to her.

robiturtle

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have come out to 2 boyfriends, and they have both been ok with it. But only one converted. he's into it more than i am now ^_^

tiger2

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
yeah
came out to my ex
we'd been friends for ages
she's ok with it.

Dr_J

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've never told a girlfriend about my secret (as I call it), but I HAVE told a few close friends (all female, because I have this feeling that they're more understanding about the whole infantilism/ABDL thing), and they accepted me with open arms. It took me....16 years of keeping it in before I finally broke the silence, and let me tell you, it has made me feel much better about myself because some of my friends are still with me.

I'm not sure if I'll have a girlfriend again since the last relationship was shaky, but if I do get one, perhaps I will tell her. Who knows?

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well, I recently let my girlfriend in on this, and she was okay with it as well. Surprisingly. I was quite sure that she would have hit the roof. But we've been friends since 5 years or so ago and she knows me quite well. Recently got together with her and decided that she deserves to know that little part of me given that she could take all my crap throughout the years of friendship.

Z

Zeit

Been a while since I updated this thread a bit... There has been a development!

About a week ago, I wore in front of her for the first time. She wasn't freaked out by it or anything but she found the crinkly sound to be a little funny. All I did was wear it to sleep next to her.

At one point I had to pee so i told her I was gonna go to the bathroom and she went "ok..." and I replied "no really, I'm going to the toilet in the bathroom".
I figured it wouldn't be a good idea to do anything too uncomfortable yet but so far she's been really accepting.

That's about it for now. Have a good one ADISCers :D

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I remember the first night Shin wore one to bed with me. I lurved it. = 3

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I've told my parents and got sent straight to a psychologist who has realised that he can't cure me like they want. I go to him to learn stress relief techniques.

Thinking about it, my friends are probably more open minded and accepting then my parents, but after telling my parents went badly I'm not that sure about trusting other people.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I've never told a girlfriend about my secret (as I call it), but I HAVE told a few close friends (all female, because I have this feeling that they're more understanding about the whole infantilism/ABDL thing), and they accepted me with open arms. It took me....16 years of keeping it in before I finally broke the silence, and let me tell you, it has made me feel much better about myself because some of my friends are still with me.

I'm not sure if I'll have a girlfriend again since the last relationship was shaky, but if I do get one, perhaps I will tell her. Who knows?
Kind of reminds me of your story, "I, Infantilist." :D

---

Anyway, I'm not really sure if I've posted in this thread before. But, I've never told anyone in real life. I've told like three female online friends, and only one has accepted me.

timmywimmy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I told an ex-girlfriend who was bulimic - she was deep in the dumps about her compulsive behaviour, so I told her about mine!

But I could never tell my wife. It would feel too much like a request for her to treat me as an ab. And for me, that way madness lies ... I'd never stop ...

jeep

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If i look at most non ab/dls who try wearing diapers think its great or at least don't mind it.

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Wow you are all so lucky

my parents found out about me and thay didnt take it well. Now I dont think I will be able to tell anyone ever. My relationship with my parents is over I can't even look at them anymore =(

Brittany

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
To my boyfriend,
but we're not living together yet, or even seeing each other.. but we will soon. And the good thing is that he is not just ok with it, he signed up here apparently and wants to wear them too. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.