Came out to my GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zeit

Hey,

I haven't really been on here much lately. I've been somewhat living at my girlfriend's place but anyway...

Like I saidin the title, I told her about it. She's right next to me now as I'm typing and so far she seems ok with it :) . It was pretty nervewracking just saying anything about it, even dropping hints but a few nights ago I just came out and said it.

Be up front about it if you really want to tell someone and make sure you trust them 100%. But yeah, it's a real cool thing right now. Just wanted to say.

I never thought it would turn out so well, is there anyone else who's been successful in telling their partner?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I was I was!! I turned her too... and now she's sleeping thickly diapered beside me.

It's really great... and so much fun.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Congrat , The only person I have told was my mom and she ok with it

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Not really... but meh... I've got so much free time now... I don't care anymore. If she says a word her "little" secret will come out, and it is bigger than a XXXXXXXXXXXL diaper.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yes, to my wife. Now I can wear to bed any night I wish. Oh yes!

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
yay! It's always so happy when things work out. Luckily I have a boyfriend that was previously aware of the ABDL culture, so it's cool. He even changed me once! :)

jenoleander

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I just told my GF about a year ago but I held back a bit. She has been great with everything and very supportive. I just recently told the rest..Meeting with some friends and wanting to go 24/7 and except for her being annoied that I did not tell her soon She has been great!!! I have also made a couple of great friends in the process and was intorduce to this site! WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG?!?!

Z

Zeit

I'm pretty sure I won't "turn her" anytime soon. She thinks it's kinda cute in a kinky sort of way. Thank God she's not a prude lol.

But anyway, we've spoken about it every now and then. She told me not to stress out next time I buy (which will be soon, I'm on my last diaper)

I don't have the guts to ask her if she's interested in being more "involved". I'm gonna wait a little bit. I don't want to rush something she isn't comfortable with yet.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I don't have the guts to ask her if she's interested in being more "involved". I'm gonna wait a little bit. I don't want to rush something she isn't comfortable with yet.
I would definately say give it some time before you ask her to join in... let her get used to the idea of you in diapers before she tries to tackle the thought of herself in them too.

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
well for the peple IVE told ther knoledge that m dong t hey can assist in keeping things under control in a sense

Craig

Est. Contributor
Thats funny actualy because I just told my girlfriend and my other friend Becca on tuesday, it went great too :D. I was so glad they were both okay with it, but even better Becca wants to try it out, so when I get chance im going to give her some of my diapers, my girlfriend (Amy) isnt quite so intrested but ah well, I never expected her to be but thats enough about me, congratulations Zeit!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I think a lot of people would be willing to at least give diapers a try if they were introduced to it by a sane person who they cared about. Most folks are disgusted by it simply because all AB/DLs are represented in the media as some kind of circus act side-show pervert freaks... when we're really not.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
i know you are going to hate me for saying this but: i told my girlfriend too, and she was like, really, so am i.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
well for the peple IVE told ther knoledge that m dong t hey can assist in keeping things under control in a sense
can u fix somne of the errors in spelling please, i can barely read it XD.

And thats wonderful XD, it feels so nice to let a personal secret come out to someone who is close to you, you remove so much stress from yourself by doing it too. I remember the first time I told my best friend I was gay and she was really accepting of it, I cried for like 10 minutes then for like a whole week after that I felt so good inside it's not even funny XP

Z

Zeit

Thanks Craig, I'm glad things went well. I guess I beat you to the starting of the "I came out and it went awesome" thread, but hey you've told 2 people. That's 1 more than me lol.

it feels so nice to let a personal secret come out to someone who is close to you, you remove so much stress from yourself by doing it too.
No kidding. Things were starting to get a little tense since I wasn't sure when I should say something. She's shared a few deep dark secrets with me and it felt great to lose all that anxiety at once and share one or two secrets of mine. I've been feeling great ever since, my self esteem is better than ever too.

Craig

Est. Contributor
No problemo Zeit, and yes it does feel ALOT better when you tell someone! I couldnt stop shaking when I was telling Amy and Becca, I really couldnt lol.

Last edited:
D

daria7483

I've told two boyfriends in past relationships. Both were okay with it but didn't want to try it themselves. One guy seemed fairly eager about diapering me and we did do that a few times. The more recent boyfriend said he would do it if I wanted, but he didn't seem like he really wanted to, so I didn't push it.

I haven't told the guy I'm dating currently, though. I think he'd probably be okay with it, but I hate having that conversation. And as I'm kind of on the fence about whether I really want to keep wearing v.s. doing it just because I've done it for years, I'm going to hold off for awhile.

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Good for you dude!

I've got the same problem as daria. Cripes. I have no idea whether I want to continue on with this lifestyle because it gives more issues to a relationship. Of course, it does build the relationship stronger in its own special way. As her, I have not told the lady yet. The time will come and I just hope that all goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.