Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What camcorder do you have?
What media does it use?
what year did you buy it?
If you can change 5 things about your camcorder what would you change?
What would you rate your camcorder overall?
Rating system is 1-10. 1 being the lowest, 10 being the highest.

Last edited:

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I have a flip camcorder. I forget the media it uses but will check it out later ^^. I bought it for my 17th b-day, so 2008, and I wouldn't change it for the world ^^. And what's the rating system? :p

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I don't have a camcorder (well I have a really old one...How old? Well it takes VHS tapes and it's about as big as current laptops, or bigger) I do have a camera that can record videos though...I forget what it's called. It's something from Sony, and it has a big ass lens thing

I think this is the same camcorder I was talking about, actually.

This is the camera

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
JVC KY-27 camera head with Sony PVV-1 AP dockable recorder and Canon YJ17x9.5B4 opticals. Technically, it's not a "camcorder" but a "dockable" because the recorder, although attached to the camera body, is not integrated in it. It records on BetacamSP tapes.

It's not the newest camera around - I bought it second hand in 2003 - but it still delivers better footage than a lot of the new digital cameras, both SD ones (like DVCAM/DV cameras) and HD/HDV ones. Talk about good old things made to last through time.

I also have an old Canon XM-1 which I hardly ever use (except when I'm on holiday) because it doesn't meet anymore my quality standards for professional production.

And in case you were wondering, yes, I have a video production studio... :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.