Calming effect from wearing Diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jellytots said:
I haven't plucked up courage to wear at work yet but i do wear little girl underwear most days and that is calming :)
I never wore a diaper at work but did wear plastic covered training panties sometimes and always wore little girl panties until I got older and then for sizing reasons switched to ladies panties. I worked for 42 years until early retirement and can't really remember a day in boy undies.

Reactions: OriginalWetone
Sidewinder said:
It calms me down to wear one, too.

However, I can't really describe or explain how, anymore than anyone else can.
I think it is regressing our brain back to a time when we were little and had no worries. That is the way I feel when diapering for bed each night and I now get the best most restful sleeps in many, many years.

Reactions: OriginalWetone, Sidewinder and sissysissy
Angelapinks said:
I think it is regressing our brain back to a time when we were little and had no worries. That is the way I feel when diapering for bed each night and I now get the best most restful sleeps in many, many years.
Totally agree. It's about inner peace.

Reactions: OriginalWetone, Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
I don't know or understand stuff like zen and chakras and auras - guess I'm too left brain for that. But I do know a thick wet diaper has a calming effect, much like the feeling of serenity that some of my lady friends get from a glass or two of wine.

Reactions: Sidewinder
pampers4U said:
Thankfully I’m not a nervous or anxiety type of person, I do feel bad for people that struggle with it though. I do have to say that I almost need to be diapered at night as a form of comfort though, it’s weird how you get so use to a certain routine, and my night time routine includes padding and such, it’s honestly the only way I can guarantee that I’ll sleep well now.
I also sleep much better diapered.I guess has to do with my autism and dd.

Reactions: OriginalWetone and Sidewinder
boomer2480 said:
When I had to start wearing diapers in 1968 I would have given anything to be out of them because I hated it. Then about twenty years ago I started to like them and my wife tried to encourage me to like them. I asked her why she was doing that and she said if you have to wear the you might as well enjoy it. She passed away two years ago after fifty years together. I have always worn cloth diapers and I use disposables when I have to leave the house but as soon as I get back home it's back in cloth. I had got to where I hated California sold the house my business and all my vehicles and moved to central Texas. I love it here I was able to pay cash for a three year old house on two a half acres out in the country and because I am 100% disabled with the VA I don't have any property tax. I love it here and my only regret is not moving here forty years ago
Sad about your wife but she gave good advice about making the wearing off Dippers enjoyable rather than a negative problem.
She sounds like a lovely lady

Reactions: OriginalWetone
toyboy said:
Sad about your wife but she gave good advice about making the wearing off Dippers enjoyable rather than a negative problem.
She sounds like a lovely lady
Thank you very mucjh

boomer2480 said:
When I had to start wearing diapers in 1968 I would have given anything to be out of them because I hated it. Then about twenty years ago I started to like them and my wife tried to encourage me to like them. I asked her why she was doing that and she said if you have to wear the you might as well enjoy it. She passed away two years ago after fifty years together. I have always worn cloth diapers and I use disposables when I have to leave the house but as soon as I get back home it's back in cloth. I had got to where I hated California sold the house my business and all my vehicles and moved to central Texas. I love it here I was able to pay cash for a three year old house on two a half acres out in the country and because I am 100% disabled with the VA I don't have any property tax. I love it here and my only regret is not moving here forty years ago
Like the song says, "God Bless Texas!"

I definitely feel more relaxed as soon as I put a diaper on. The feeling of wearing a fresh new diaper after a day at work is really special, and only beaten by the warm glow of that first pee into it! I usually pee quite soon after putting a fresh diaper on, so ironically it makes that short spell of having a dry diaper on all the more rare and special. As for waiting until after work to put on a diaper, I am OK with that for the moment, especially since I am working from home after lunch now 🥳

I'm diapered 24/7 and have been for over 20 yrs (incontinent). Maybe thats why I' always cheerful!

Reactions: Sidewinder
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back