Call of Duty 4 Death scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
This may not seem very important, but one of the scenes in CoD 4 really touched me. it was the scene where Sgt. Paul Jackson died after the nuke blew up. Just the events that transpired in that scene really pulled at my heart. I wonder if anyone else felt this way? It's really the first time a video game has nearly brought me to tears.

Role
Diaper Lover
That part of the game was a fantastic and intensely well designed ending for the fellow solider. Another intense part was of course, the start where you were you were in the body of the leader being executed. Both well designed and very realistic...

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Was that at the very end of the game? If its the part I'm thinking of, then yeah I know how you feel.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
It didn't touch me persay, but it made me whine, because I liked, as well as my marine friends. The radio going made me think it was possible to survive for a while.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Played the single player, didn't pay attention to the scenes.
I'm there for the online.

And you put this in the wrong forum.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Heheh, I thought it was funny how the Americans were the cocky ones who went straight in for that terrorist, and got blown to bits, while it was the SAS guys who you then control who manage to kick Major ass.

And to be honest, the final level(s) of the game really are epic, 'specially the ending scene.

And the bonus mission after the credits is totally nuts. I love it. To think that the deve-

I'M CAPTAIN MOTHERF--ING PRICE, AND I NEVER STOP SHOOTING!!!1 WHAT KIND OF A NAME IS "SOAP", ANYWAY???

Kin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
>.> I keep posting things in the wrong forums. *hits self*

and it was the final mission for the americans. well...final one you play as an american >.>

ion.blue

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yes! I did have this strange feeling during that scene. Very unnerving.

I loved COD4. Its like watching a movie, except you're playing it :thumbsup::thumbsup:

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Captain Price- Moustache of the year winner.

I thought that scene was prettty good, but Kraiden, I would like to note that last couple missions were S.A.S. and U.S.M.C. cooperative missions.

Also, Mile High Club Mission introduction:
"We're going deep, we're going Hard."
"Surely you can't be serious?"
"I am, And don't call me Shirley."
Yeah Airplane Reference FTW!

Brome (158) +3

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little,
Is there a PS2 version of Call of Duty 4? If so, how much is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.