Call Me Kat Diaper Scene

PaddedInHaslet

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Did anybody watch Call Me Kat last night (2/11)? They had a scene where Kat imagined her best friend wearing a diaper. He was definitely in an ABDL diaper. I didn’t want to look to interested in front of the wife, but I think it was a little monsters. Don’t quote me on that, it it definitely had pictures. Did you see it?

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Nice catch!!

Wow. @RearzJacob

The guy says "... I mean I woudn't want me and my son to both be in diapers at the same time...." then they show this scene....

Then Kat looks at the camera and says "wow... even in a diaper he's still hot"

d1.jpg

He was totally wearing the diaper before the diaper scene, you can see the outline under his pants (this scene was right before the diaper scene)

d2.jpg

Last edited:

RearzJacob

Rep for Rearz.ca & PacifierAddict.com
Company Rep
Role
  1. Private
Nice catch!!

Wow. @RearzJacob

The guy says "... I mean I woudn't want me and my son to both be in diapers at the same time...." then they show this scene....

View attachment 50049

He was totally wearing the diaper before the diaper scene, you can see the outline under his pants (this scene was right before the diaper scene)

View attachment 50050
Been waiting to see this. Can't wait for everyone to see what else we will be in this year. ;)

Aby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Looks like the prop guy needs some diaper education :)
Diapers would probably be costuming or wardrobe dept, if they are worn I don't think they count as a prop, not sure what the union would say. Not sure who to ask either.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
@RearzJacob - so you knew your diaper was going to be on the show? Did they actually need permission to do it?

Most of the time you see a "branded" product in a TV show or especially in a movie, it was a paid spot. Otherwise most of the time you see the logos covered up or blocked.

I've lost count of all the times I've seen a macbook with the apple logo covered up with a sticker or post-it note.

Although I recall someone here mentioning in the movie 2012 where the one girl was a bed-wetter, she was seen in one shot with pull-ups and another shot with goodnights, so *shrug*

DLForever99999

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I saw it. I think that show is funny as it's not too deep and they seem genuine. It comes on after Hells Kitchen which I like.

littledub1955

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Nice catch!!

Wow. @RearzJacob

View attachment 50049

View attachment 50050
I watched a little bit of that show then but I changed the channel to watch something else before that scene. Now I just want to 🦶 myself for not watching the entire episode. 😭

PurplePup89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
This is fascinating to me; I've seen plenty of similar gags with adults in diapers, but it's always either a stereotypical cloth prop (big safety pins and all) or a real but non-descript mass-produced adult diaper. I would have never expected to see an actual ABDL-brand printed diaper on primetime television, especially for a joke in which it really doesn't call for it at all. It could've been a fake white one and the joke would be the same.

What's most insane to me is that obviously there had to be correspondence between Fox and Rearz in order to use their product on camera. The fact that the production would bother to do that than just use a fake prop seems to imply that they deliberately wanted to use it. I know it's fun to speculate over potential AB/DL involvement or subtext, but I'm assuming the most likely story is just that they thought it would be a funnier visual than a plain white one and it's cheaper to buy a pre-existing brand instead of build a unique prop.

Still, I have a wonderful mental image of the show's writers and producers crowded around a computer, looking at various AB/DL diapers and arguing over which print would look best on camera: "This one has little safari animals on it, that's pretty funny." "No, no, look at the one with the pink bunnies, that would be hilarious!" "Gentlemen, you're both wrong, the one with the alpacas is clearly the best."

surprise35

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Yeah excited to see a Rearz on a popular culture mainstream TV show as I've been a fan since they started. As someone in the theatre/performance industry I know that this is a pretty deliberate choice but it might be more costumes than props. Still as @PurplePup89 said this is such a step from jokes and gags where adult diapers were featured.

@RearzJacob I am sooooooo excited to see any more Rearz products in any TV and film!!

ExcavatorOp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nice catch!!

Wow. @RearzJacob

View attachment 50049

View attachment 50050
Is it just me or does the diaper look photoshopped on in this image? I'm sure it's not based on what Rears Jacob has said. But still...

AlmostHelBent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nice catch!!

Wow. @RearzJacob

View attachment 50049

View attachment 50050
Is this show like Fleabag?