Call a spade, a spade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby
When babys wear disposables diapers. When an adult wears disposables they call them briefs.

Call them what they are! Diapers.

They are daipers.

Case closed.

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
:bunny: "Bailiff, place the diaper on the defendant" "That will be all, thank you." :bunny:

(This post is completely on topic - calling an adult diaper what it truly is - a diaper

Last edited:

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Calling baby diapers as diapers and adult diapers briefs doesn't really bother me in the least. I can certainly understand that incontinent adults would not want to associate diapers with being a baby, so I am assuming that would be one of the reasons for the different terminology.

Also, there are different types of adult absorbent products, whereas for babies, they are all diapers. Adults have a wide selection of tape on briefs, pull ups, belted undergarments, guards, pads, etc, so most of them could be referred to as "diapers" but each has their own description, at least that's how I see it.

And on the topic of Spades... the Ace has spoken.

Dark Bringer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Another thing I've noticed is that the adult diapers (labeled incontinence or adult hygiene) are never found anywhere near the baby diapers. There does seem to be some fear of acting like the two are in anyway similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.