• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Calgary Alberta

Status
Not open for further replies.

mik12344

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Been in lifestyle awhile-I'm a Daddy looking for Calgary or Alberta baby girls that are looking for a Daddy.

Hello mik12344 and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Also I would like to direct you to the ADISC intro, rules and link tabs to help you become better acquainted with the site.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Welcome to the community. As Egor recommended, the rules for ADISC are worth a look over. ADISC is against the posting of 'personals' ads and would like to remain a support community where members can connect with each other, make some friends in the community that share common interests, and where members can look for answers and input from the other members

If you like to try to find a partner locally you may want to try Fetlife, Kwink, Reddit (r/abdlpersonals, r/Littlespacepersonals, etc.

Well once again, welcome to the community. I'd also wouldn't mind hearing about your hobbies and interests as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back