Caffeine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaultin

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
How often do you use it? How do you take it? Thoughts?

Personally, I'm somewhat dependent on caffeine. I get little sleep, and workout very hard every day, and I have an assload of schoolwork most of the time. Right now, I'm switching from Spike (energy drink) to Stay Alert (energy gum used by the US army for missions involving sleep deprivation).

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm pretty sure that I've had so many sodas, that the caffeine in them doesn't really have an effect...A few years ago, I had an energy drink for the first time, and there was some effect, and then like last year, it wasn't as effective...But I don't usually have energy drinks, I just stick to soda...And I have at least one each day

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i drink soda like no tomorrow and as of this week i am no longer allowed to have any according to my mom....... but i drink them anyways so its not really enforced i dont care

hm as for energy drink i drink em only when have to work really late or have a show that night.. and i drink coffee every morning

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm pretty sure that I've had so many sodas, that the caffeine in them doesn't really have an effect...A few years ago, I had an energy drink for the first time, and there was some effect, and then like last year, it wasn't as effective...But I don't usually have energy drinks, I just stick to soda...And I have at least one each day
My caffeine of choice is Columbian coffee in the morning, and lots of it. If I don't get it, I'm a complete grouch.

Spins a web, across his ass. Makes the can superfluous. teeheehee......

M

maddi

...morning doesn't happen unless there is a cup of coffee in my hands...

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I drink pop everyday like no tomorrow....mmm, I like my Mountain Dew :)

Liz Lil Secret

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I drink way too much caffeine - usually in the form of Cheerwine (cherry soda - pretty local to the Carolinas.)

I also like other Cherry or Cherry Cola soda's, Mt. Dew LiveWire, Mt. Dew Code Red, and lots and lots of Starbucks. The cold ones, you buy in the glass bottles - the vanilla... yummm.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I never ever drank coffee, the only thing I have with caffeene is 2 diet cokes at lunch everyday.

If I have anything with caffeene past 2 pm I'm up all night, it reacts somehow with the morphine, which all by itself makes me nuts anyway.

Morphine, does to me what speed does to other people, the more I take the more hyper I get.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Coffee all morning, Ice tea in the afternoon and wine at night to counteract it.

Nam

Role
Private
Caffeine doesn't really have much of an effect on me at all.

I can drink a coffee or energy drink before I go to bed and still get a good night's sleep.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I have 2-8 pots of coffee a day.
2-8 POTS!!!??? Mandi, your motor must be really humming all day with that much caffeine in your system.;)

I usually have a 12 oz. cup of tea, maybe two, in the morning. A 20oz bottle of Coke with lunch from the vending machine over at work when I'm there, or a large glass of Coke at home. That's about it for caffeine. I try to drink a tall glass of water with supper. I shy away from coffee because sometimes my stomach handles it OK, but sometimes it upsets my stomach the rest of the day.

~Pramrider

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Morphine, does to me what speed does to other people, the more I take the more hyper I get.
I'm that way with codeine and OTC medications like Benidryl(sp?) that knock most people out. If taken at night, they wire me up so much I can't drop off to sleep. Coke or tea at night doesn't bother my sleep.

~Pramrider

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
For logical reasons energy drink is the one thing my parents forbid. Ever seen over the hedge? the squirrel on energy drink... that'd be me.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I do not drink caffeine too frequently, but lately I've been drinking coffee when I'm particularly tired in the morning. I don't think it really has much of it's desired effect on me.

On Friday, I was exhausted and had a big exam, so in the morning I drank a coffee and energy drink and went straight off to class. Halfway through my first class, I felt as though my bladder was about to explode, so I had to leave the class, causing quite a bit of a disturbance on my way out. I really wish I had been wearing a diaper for practical reasons! By the time I got to writing my exam just a couple hours after drinking the energy drink, I was feeling even more tired than before. In summary, caffeine does not always really wake me up, it just makes me have to go pee really, really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.