Caaaaaaaars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korey

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
So who of adisc drives? What do you drive? Yes im making this thread cause im overly proud of my car.

2000 Acura integra GS-R 5 speed. White.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I drive a '99 Buick LeSabre Limited and it's a forest green color. :) It's a sedan, leather interior... nothing special.

For being a boat of a car, it gets 28ish MPG avg, so not too bad.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
A mini-van...Yeah, I make it look hot to drive...But right now my dad has my car...So I drive my mom's Camry...I prefer it lots :3

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
A mini-van...Yeah, I make it look hot to drive...But right now my dad has my car...So I drive my mom's Camry...I prefer it lots :3
Lol...Pojo drives a "Pampersbomber" (what we call minivans over here). :D

The PeachMobile is a 1995 Volkswagen Golf 3...it doesn't even have 100,000 km on it yet!

Peachy

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have a 95 BMW 318is, not a bad upgrade from the last car I showed on here. that was a 90 BMW 525.. hahaha
this is my line up of cars over 4 years.
my cars on facebook

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I drive a 2001 black Chevy Cavalier with a 2.2L engine and a 5-speed transmission.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I bet that 2.2 does pretty good on fuel, doesn't it?

My Buick is the standard GM 3.8L, and it's not too shabby.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've got a Pontiac Vibe with the rare manual transmission. She's got a lot of miles on it now, but it still runs like brand new.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I bet that 2.2 does pretty good on fuel, doesn't it?

My Buick is the standard GM 3.8L, and it's not too shabby.
It sure does. By driving reasonably on the highway (i.e. not speeding or accelerating really fast, and driving behind trucks where I can) I've made it to about 38mpg.

Protricity

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I drive a 1986 Dodge Diplomat, the kind the cops used to use. It's got power everything and leather interior but not a single drink holder :(

The 5.9L V8 gets about 18mpg, but she sure can get up and go even after 320,000 miles.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I got a 1981 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan with about 350,000 miles on it. No cup holders, bench seats, non power windows and locks but I still love it. It's my first car and I plan on keeping it for aslong as possible.

The 305 in it right now gets about 17-19 MPG, plus the cop suspension that's on it, means it rides nice

ShyBaby

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
The good bit: Audi A4 1.9L TDi - does 50 mpg on a good day with a tail wind.

The bad bit: 1997 and just clocked over 200,000 miles - I'm also in denial about sudden loss of power I get halfway up hills...

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have a few, sue me I'm a car nut.

I have a:
2002 corvette Zo6
1991 Mazda Miata
2008 Chevy Silverado 4wd SWB pick u
2008 Pontiac Solstice
2006 Honda Rancher for cleaning snow off the driveway.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I do have the old car me and my dad are fixing up for me.... 1972 Firebird Formula 400 Ram Air, with no engine for now....had a 400 in it but i dont need that big of a motor...plus i want something newer and more effeicent in her.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If you want something more efficent for that firebird, go older not newer, try to find an old pontiac 326, they stopped makeing them in 67, they were the most efficent pontiac 8 ever built, they looked exactly like the 400 and everything from the 400 will just bolt on.

But in 68 pontiac started useing the 350 pontiac engine, not to be confused with the chevy 350, it was just an early smogged up engine and were junk as far a fuel economy.

Actully the 400 pontiac was more efficent than the 350 pontiac, it made more power at lower speeds and it wasn't that bad on fuel.

Good Luck with your project.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Thanks. Dads an auto body person so...its slow ...but mainly i want a reliable classic that can handle the curves here

Kams

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I drive our 2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor. I got my temporary license last Saturday ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.