CA Diaper Plate or ADISC Plate

Which vehicle plate would you put on your car?

• Heart Diapers

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Hand ADISC

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 22 64.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If you had ADISC as your vanity plate, I wonder how many would Google it when they got home, followed by an "Oh my god!"

Friday night we went out to dinner and parked in front of the restaurant was a Ferrari with the license plate, Farrari1. I said to my wife, "well I guess he was safe knowing that that one wouldn't be taken", as few people can afford one. Than an evil thought hit me. Wouldn't it be funny to be driving an old piece of junk and choose that as your name for your plate. Along comes the wealthy doctor who then says, "Shit. I wonder who has the other Ferrari?"

Noodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
45_1.jpg

They can't be as badass as this!

omg u watch sienfeld lol
but yeah i probably wouldnt out either of them

Wolf3188

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
I have a vanity plate on my car, but only because it was there when I bought it. The car is a 1976 Dxdeadxn 120Y and the plate reads "DATO76" But I wouldn't have put it there, it was just there when I got the car.

As to the original question, I may have put the ADISC one on there, certainly not the diaper one though

iPlushie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LoL, first person to catch a car with the "ADISC" plates wins! To dogboy, how many people actually google license plates? Really, nobody googles anything they stumble upon when they're going about their daily things. They've got way too many things to do!

MrPurple

Resident shutterbug
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
mine would probably say CHEETAH :D but not diaper or adisc

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
LoL, first person to catch a car with the "ADISC" plates wins! To dogboy, how many people actually google license plates? Really, nobody googles anything they stumble upon when they're going about their daily things. They've got way too many things to do!

Oh, you'd be surprised. I Google stuff if I can remember it, though not license plates. I Google crossword questions for my wife, though I do tell her that it's cheating. But initials and anagrams, yes, I do Google those things because I'm curious.

Locutus2k

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I know its really geeky but my favorite one said "TCP IP"

AnalogRTO

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Actually, what you want your license plate to say is "REPAID" with the heart at the end...then you just explain it off as you've paid off the loan...

But if you read it backwards, you get the truth.

---BTW, it's available in CA!

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
eeehhh, neither.

That's too much for me. I'll keep my kink in the closet

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
What are they?

And to the OP, I have to say neither.

Well one of my friends had a custom plate on his 240SX that was rather racist towards Asians...

it wasn't his *actual* plate though since it was too long.. still got alot of bad looks though.

AEsahaettr

Diapered Oracle
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Would you be creeped out seeing a license plate that says FCKDOGS or FUTFTSH? Yes? Then this is the same exact thing.

Shukkume

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
NEIROX- because I'm just enough of a bitch to do it. ....dammit I really need to get my license arleady. DON'T JUDGE ME

Would you be creeped out seeing a license plate that says FCKDOGS or FUTFTSH?

.........nahhhhh. I've seen weirder things in my life. But it's me saying this, soooo...

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur

I actually google things when I get home. I either jot down the name or leave a message on my camera's audio recorder. I check it when I get home, and go from there.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Would you be creeped out seeing a license plate that says FCKDOGS or FUTFTSH? Yes? Then this is the same exact thing.

I'd probably laugh and take a pic.

ManicMunchkin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I actually google things when I get home. I either jot down the name or leave a message on my camera's audio recorder. I check it when I get home, and go from there.

As do I. If something catches my eye and I'm curious, I'll make a mental note and google it later. By and large, however, vanity plates are not very high on my list of things to google.

I prefer ordinary plates, so I'd say no to both. But I wouldn't say it's all that strange of an idea, especially in California. The last time I was in Cali I passed a car on the highway whose license plate read "WETSET". I also heard tell of a guy in my area with a massive purple pickup with a vanity plate reading "GRAPED". We all had a good laugh about that one. One thing though: can you really get a hand or a heart on your vanity plate?? That's something I've never heard of.

Also, 100th post w00t!

Kid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Private
I am still surprised that Diaper is taken as a vanity plate here in California. I guess the point of this thread was to see which plate defines your mood. Heart Diapers vs Like ADISC and which one fits you more as I have noticed myself on this site a little more and more as time passes. Of course finals are coming quick and I go afk for a couple weeks during midterms and finals; however, I am on this site at least a half hour a day it seems.

I will point our that there are sites that members can report your plate and you have an 'internet' driving record.

It is good to see the conversation. As for me it is still Heart Diapers; however, I have found an interesting way to enjoy the feeling and comfort in a simple form.

Status
Not open for further replies.