• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I was born with a C-section. Apparently, while I was trying to get out of my mom, my heart stopped for a second because of the stress or something. My parents and the doctors didn't want to take any chances, so they decided to have it done.

...Something like that. XD

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I was a C-sec. My mom was sick as hell when she pregnant with me, so I popped out 2 months early.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I know, but it's more fun to tease the English. I'm surprised nobody caught that until the fourteenth post. Aren't you limy bastards supposed to be smarter?
Sure, try to cover your mistake by pretending it was intentional. We're on to you. :detective3

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I know, but it's more fun to tease the English. I'm surprised nobody caught that until the fourteenth post. Aren't you limy bastards supposed to be smarter?
Why yes, we are terribly smart old bean (the accent adds a few IQ points on its own you known - try it). We're also awfully polite and reserved so are therefore not prone to jumping on the inevitable mistakes of you colonials straight away. Didn't want to spoil your moment when you were frightfully excited about having read the copy of 'Macbeth in pictures - more explosions that ever' that you presumably got free with a packet of grits. What are grits anyway?

Toodle pip. Off to make the tea.

;)

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Any test tube babies here, I wonder?

Oh, I was a natural birth.

Klokwork

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
of 'Macbeth in pictures - more explosions that ever' that you presumably got free with a packet of grits.

Toodle pip. Off to make the tea.

;)
Add "with boobies" at the end of that title and I might consider reading.

Role
Diaper Lover
I was C-Sec. Sister that was supposed to be born a year before me tied her cord in a knot. D-E-D Ded. :(

Woollyneck

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Other
I was a C-section. I thought all babies were born that way until I was twelve. When I found out the natural method of birth I was... surprised. My sister was a C-section, too.

My mom is hardcore. It takes more than a few slices to take her down, you bastard doctors!

Last edited:
S

Secret

When I saw this thread I thought you were talking about that game " Mass Effect" .......I guessed wrong:frown:

KROGAN FTW!

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Well, if anyone was a "test tube baby", they would still be born either natural or through C-section.

A test tube baby is someone who was conceived through lab technology, and was then implanted back into the mother.

As for me, normal 'ole vagina birth form my mom. = )

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Wow! Are are those people really test tube babies!? I thought it was pretty rare!

Anyway, I think I was born naturally.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Wow! Are are those people really test tube babies!? I thought it was pretty rare!

Anyway, I think I was born naturally.
IVF, not anymore. But if they are teens now... when they were born it would have been quite rare when they were born so I don't think it's totally correct.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I was born in the back seat of my dad's old Buick...

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I know a guy who was conceived and delivered on the same pool table!
He told me this for a year+, and I finally asked his mom, and she said he wasn't lying, then showed me the table! XD

Anyway, in vitro is a lot more common now than 20 (or 10?) years ago, so 5 people seems a little high, but not totally crazy.

Klokwork

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I know a guy who was conceived and delivered on the same pool table!
He told me this for a year+, and I finally asked his mom, and she said he wasn't lying, then showed me the table! XD
I assume I will be paying his welfare in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.