How were you born?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klokwork

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I was a cesarean section. My mom got in a car accident and injured her pelvis, and couldn't give birth normally. I'm assuming the incision came from the inside with a katana.

Allanon

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I come to this forum every day so I can see epic threads in the making, like this one :).

S

stanfordhawks

i was born normally but i was too big and ripped my mothers colon and i had to be aided by a vacuum. when i was in the birth canal my right hip was crushed and it caused legg calve perthes.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I was a C-sec.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
One of the few things I'm "normal" with.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I was a natural birth. My mother was 41 at the time. My sister was born 21 months after me. She was a natural birth too. Of course this was in 1958 and 1960 ,and I think they did not do as many C-Sections back then. But for the fun of it I always tell people that I was hatched ,and my mother had to sit on me for 9 months.:smile::smile:

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I was born naturally as were my 6 siblings and my own 2 children. My grandbaby was a Caesarean tho'!

Oh 'n for the record...you've got the wrong Shakespearean play/crazy king-type-dude....it was JULIUS CAESAR not MacBeth who was born by Caesarean-section. (hence the name of the procedure)

Oh 'n I can kick both Caesar's @$$ and MacBeth's! :p

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer

Oh 'n for the record...you've got the wrong Shakespearean play/crazy king-type-dude....it was JULIUS CAESAR not MacBeth who was born by Caesarean-section. (hence the name of the procedure)

Oh 'n I can kick both Caesar's @$$ and MacBeth's! :p
Macbeth was not the one who was born through a c-sec. From the prophesies of the witches, Macbeth is told "none of woman born shall harm Macbeth". Macbeth believes that since that is impossible, he is immortal. When Macduff and his army takes Macbeth's castle, and Macbeth and Macduff confront eachother (Macbeth killed Macduff's entire family, so he now seeks revenge), Macbeth believes he has no reason to fear Macduff, because he can't be killed by any man born of a woman.

It is then that Macduff declares that he was "from his mother's womb untimely ripp'd" (i.e. C-sec), before beheading Macbeth.

So there you go. Dethklok was right and still rules.

I apologise for the frequent use of the prefix 'Mac'.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Macbeth was not the one who was born through a c-sec.

It is then that Macduff declares that he was "from his mother's womb untimely ripp'd" (i.e. C-sec), before beheading Macbeth.

So there you go. Dethklok was right and still rules.
Ummm...no...he's still wrong...it was MacDUFF...NOT....MacBETH...so :p

And I already said Macbeth wasn't born through c-section. Sooooooo...you're preaching to the choir. :p

*wishes people would take the time to READ instead of scanning what she says*

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other

And I already said Macbeth wasn't born through c-section. Sooooooo...you're preaching to the choir. :p

He's not wrong, the poll says that he can kick MacBETH's ass, NOT MacDuff's. He's not saying that MacBeth was born by a C-sec, he's saying that he is like MacDuff in being able to kick MacBeth's ass. Both he and MacDuff are born by C-sec, Macbeth can only be killed by a person born by C-sec...

I have no idea why you mention Julius Caesar... different play altogether.

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Aye, Dethlok is definitely right about Macbeth -

His poll says "I was a C-sec and can kick Maccbeth's english ass". Alluding to the idea that: as "none of woman born shall harm Macbeth" only those who were "from his mother's womb untimely ripped" (born through a C-section) like MacDuff can harm him. All perfectly correct.

A lot of people do think that the term cesarean section does come from Julius Caesar but that doesn't have much to do with anything.

Dethlok is wrong about one thing though, Macbeth Scottish rather than English. :p[FONT=GillSans, Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I was naturally born, based on your survey. However, it was as unnatural a natural birth as was possible, with most bits of technology that can be used in a birth other than a c-sec being required. I believe that if I hadn't come out when I did, I would have required c-sec cos it was going on too long. Can I have a half natural option please.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private

Klokwork

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Dethlok is wrong about one thing though, Macbeth Scottish rather than English. :p[FONT=GillSans, Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
I know, but it's more fun to tease the English. I'm surprised nobody caught that until the fourteenth post. Aren't you limy bastards supposed to be smarter?

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have no idea how I was born as my birth mother gave me up for adoption. I think I was born from a test tube.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
I have no idea & have never asked!! I am just happy to have my mom as my mom!!

Status
Not open for further replies.