Bye Bye Disposables!

RedPandaDL

I love my Super Undies!😊
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well maybe not completely. 🤔 as I have stated before, my diaper fetish started from an underwear fetish and padding fetish. When I told my wife I liked wearing diapers, she didn’t really like it and asked if I could wear padded underwear instead. I hadn’t ever really found padded underwear that would meet my expectations and found that I loved diapers for the feel and comfort. I never really cared about wetting them, and I have no AB desires other than the diapers.

So I recently tried Rearz training pants, and I love them. They are so thick, soft and comfy. I wear them to bed, but they are too thick to wear during the day. I then ordered some Threaded Armor (Super Undies) all-in-one pull on reusable diapers. I love these as well and can wear them discretely under clothes. I can also make them thicker with inserts. They don’t bunch up and the padding can’t break down. Best of all my wife doesn’t seem to mind them. She washes them for me, but then again I don’t wet them either.

I know this wouldn’t appeal to most of you who like the feel of a wet disposable diaper or want to feel babyish. They do actually have childish designs if your little age is a bed wetting toddler and they are intended for incontenence.

I honestly feel both happy and sad. I found something that works for me, but I am a little sad about leaving disposable diapers. I still have 100+ and don’t plan to throw them out. I feel like less of a diaper lover now, but that should make my wife happy.

Sorry for the long post, but this is a big change for me. I will always be a diaper lover 😊 I hope to stay somewhat active here, but most of the posts don’t feel relevant to me. You are all great though!

Reactions: JWolf, BobbiSueEllen and OmiOMy
Nothing wrong with that. It sounds like you were never really truly drawn to full-on diapers anyways. And everyone here has varying levels of being AB, DL, or maybe in your case more of a little.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Maybe so. I do like seeing the pictures of everyone’s plushies. I had several until I was probably 12ish. I have considered getting a stuffed red panda 😊

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
As previously mentioned, my interest in diapers started this year at age 44. My wife thought it was weird and she really didn’t understand it. She mentioned again today that she thinks I am having a midlife crisis🤣. She seems to be ok with it all now. I have a couple weeks off from work, so hopefully I can get some time with her away from the kids to talk about it.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I’ve been wondering lately if I would like some type of cloth diaper all-in-one. I’d like to try one but I’m not sure what brand and style to go with yet. Also I doubt I’d be able to get along without wetting it and I’m not sure how my wife would feel about washing it. But I’ve thought with my little boy starting to get older I’d like to find something that would give me the sensation I crave from diapers but be more discreet. Maybe something like the Threaded Armor underwear would do that.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, legojoker88 and RedPandaDL
RedPandaDL said:
Maybe so. I do like seeing the pictures of everyone’s plushies. I had several until I was probably 12ish. I have considered getting a stuffed red panda 😊
I got a small red panda stuffie while visiting the zoo in Tokyo. Of course, as soon as I got home I had to put a small size 1 diaper on him (though he really needs a premie diaper). Oh, I named him Barron, he is Snoopy's mortal enemy.

Slomo said:
I got a small red panda stuffie while visiting the zoo in Tokyo. Of course, as soon as I got home I had to put a small size 1 diaper on him (though he really needs a premie diaper). Oh, I named him Barron, he is Snoopy's mortal enemy.
Lol. That’s great. I almost bought my daughter one at the Toronto zoo, because I thought it was cute.

It doesn't sound like you are leaving anything behind, merely switching your choice of nappy to suit the present circumstances. Parents who use terry nappies on their little ones will sometimes keep some disposables for special situations such as long journeys. Hybrid users will sometimes choose a washable insert (e.g. at home) and sometimes a disposable one (e.g. on a journey). They keep both on hand just as you plan to. Plus, if you are only wearing a nappy 'just in case' , washable does make sense. It's a bonus that you enjoy the feel of them too.

I will keep the disposable diapers on hand. I think I will get the urge to wear them occasionally, as they do have a different feel. I am not at all IC, so it is just a comfort thing.

I actually just got samples of Seni Super and Attends Premiers. I will have to try them out😁😊

RedPandaDL said:
As previously mentioned, my interest in diapers started this year at age 44. My wife thought it was weird and she really didn’t understand it. She mentioned again today that she thinks I am having a midlife crisis🤣. She seems to be ok with it all now. I have a couple weeks off from work, so hopefully I can get some time with her away from the kids to talk about it.

How did you get into diapers at 44 yrs of age. That is late to the party.

Calico said:
How did you get into diapers at 44 yrs of age. That is late to the party.
I had an underwear fetish and a padding fetish. I have liked wearing padded bicycle shorts for a long time. Actually riding my bicycle. I have a special needs daughter and tried putting one of her diapers in my underwear and really liked it.

Back