Buzzfeed article.

Looks to me that nobody is into the idea of adults wearing diapers, more less, wearing diapers for kink. New year's day sounds like a damn nightmare to me when all the comments say "I don't want to be stuck in a big crowd with people full of feces and urine".

So it seams like the bad sigma of our community is still there and probably won't be going anywhere

Reactions: Mauiman
Sorry but I'm not clicking on a facebook link to an article about ABDL, that stain would never come off the facebook panopticon database!

People see those cheap frilly diaper pull ups and ya they look silly; I truly believe if some cool cats at New Years showed off their rearz rebel then viewers would be more intrigued.

Diapers today are cool, super absorbent, comfortable, and contrary to most belief today’s ABDL diapers are dry against your skin... ABDL companies are doing a terrible job at marketing!

There are YouTube videos of people going to avengers in diapers, they all have those lame diapers on. HAD SOMEONE put out a video of some cool confident guy wearing a Rearz Rebel then I’m sure it wouldn’t look quite as silly.

I only say rearz rebel because they look bad ass and would make people realize that there are kick ass adult diapers. SKIP WALMART IF YOU WANT FUN ADULT DIAPERS. IMO

I say all this because I’ve always been a diaper lover but I always thought diapers at Walmart wernt my thing and were a bit silly to wear so I never bought any, but once I discovered ABDL diapers exist I bought some and never looked back.

/rant

Last edited:
Reactions: DisneyDaddy99 and daddyconnor
Drive by mainstream media at their finest. Buzzfeed will let a lot of horrible and controversial things happen for the sake of social justice warriors and crap. I could go on but I could get too political and yeah. So, I'm just going to stop it right here.

But know this, they will do anything to make things that they don't like to be well known to the mindless zombies that they control and those zombies will attack when the zombie master says to attack, and when that happens, things will get very ugly. And no one will be safe, no one at all.

This diaper stigma and defeating it, we push hard to get it lifted, we make a few steps forward to bring people out of the dark ages, and chumps like these push us a few steps backwards. That's all they could ever do, that's all that they ever will want to do. They will keep shining the wrong light on it and tell it from their own biased view point. And make anyone who they could look very bad.

Reactions: bakukid23 and PullupAndy
Mauiman said:
Drive by mainstream media at their finest. Buzzfeed will let a lot of horrible and controversial things happen for the sake of social justice warriors and crap. I could go on but I could get too political and yeah. So, I'm just going to stop it right here.

But know this, they will do anything to make things that they don't like to be well known to the mindless zombies that they control and those zombies will attack when the zombie master says to attack, and when that happens, things will get very ugly. And no one will be safe, no one at all.

This diaper stigma and defeating it, we push hard to get it lifted, we make a few steps forward to bring people out of the dark ages, and chumps like these push us a few steps backwards. That's all they could ever do, that's all that they ever will want to do. They will keep shining the wrong light on it and tell it from their own biased view point. And make anyone who they could look very bad.

Bruh, that's on the humor section of Buzzfeed. It's not a how to. This wasn't news. It's not an editorial. It was an attempt at humor. It's like being mad at SNL.

I thought it was kinda funny. I wear diapers and it didn't trigger me or offend me in any type of way. I rolled my eyes a couple times, thought the punchline landed tho, and went about my day.

I wouldn't really consider Buzzfeed to be the "drive by mainstream media". They may have something news worthy sometimes, but for the most part it's lists and humor.

I think acceptance is getting better, even if it feels like it's glacially. It's gone from people not even knowing it exists to being completely disgusted to being the butt of jokes (funny and unfunny). I think it will get to a point one day where ABDL is just another fetish, where it's considered on the level of impact play, ropeplay, handcuffs, etc....

Have a wonderful day!

Reactions: daddyconnor
Oddly I kinda wanna go to Times Square on New Years Eve diapered now.

• Love
Reactions: Evahasgone2 and daddyconnor
RubberJin said:
Sorry but I'm not clicking on a facebook link to an article about ABDL, that stain would never come off the facebook panopticon database!
To be clear if you can see the picture of the article there are surly some tracking anyway

trysexiea said:
To be clear if you can see the picture of the article there are surly some tracking anyway
I can't, because I have privacy addons up the wazoo, because I work in tech and hence trust no-one and nothing!

It is 2019,, and people are reading about this now ? I have been to Times Square many times to watch the ball drop. Hey if you wanna see it you gotta be prepared. I knew about this back in the seventies when Dick Clark was doing the show. I was down there about 4 years ago and I had no qualms about having my diaper on. I cheated though i drank a few glasses of wine and ate a lot of food so I was a mess when I got home. Hey but I had a blast !

Back