Buying online

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I found what I think to be the best way to buy diapers or other baby things online.

My mom just let me get a debit card, it is in my name and she never see anything. Of course this probably won't work if your parents don't trust you or there just nosey.

Another way to order online is a prepaid credit card, or paypal.com.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I use a prepaid credit card and get things shipped to a seceret post office box.

The title of this thread left me so... Wanting of knowledge!

Deltaomega

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Own bank account FTW :D

+ Paypal = Teh Own!

Heh, of course theres still that adrenaline rush when the package arrives :D

Role
Private
PayPal or Debit Card is usually how I get stuff online.

Since both of those come straight out of my account with no bills for later, then my parents don't have a problem with me spending my own money. :)

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Someone remind me of how this contributes, please. This is common knowledge

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
The title of this thread left me so... Wanting of knowledge!
i know exactly what you mean. i was getting excited because i was going to learn. but no, already something i knew.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I hate "lead in" titles in threads...

I swear every one that says LOOOOOOOKK!!!! or READ ME! is always a total waste of time.

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Allow me to finish the lead in:
...buy diapers online using a given form of payment.

Personally I recommend PayPal or Debit/Check card. It is not advisable to use credit of any kind. And make sure they ship on a specific day, if possible.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Do websites accept pre-paid debt cards? And where can I get one?

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other

I swear every one that says LOOOOOOOKK!!!! or READ ME! is always a total waste of time.
I'm sorry for the miss leading info...Next time i will not use a lead in title, and not post something everyone already knew about.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Do websites accept pre-paid debt cards? And where can I get one?
In theory you can get one that is accepted anywhere Visa is (pretty much everywhere). I have had some issues with it in practice, but you may be able to. (The main issues I had were with verifying billing address. It always seemed to fail. Mind you, this was probably 7 years ago or better, so it may have improved since then!)

ryan

Contributor
Yeah, as long as they have the visa/mastercard logo on them. You can get them at most major grocery chains/7-11/other similar stores in your area.

Others are called Green Dot Mastercards, and PayPal has one you can get after having an account for 60 days.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I use paypal, always have. Only thing that ticks me off, is because I'm Canadian I can't get a paypal debit card, so I have to wait 3 days for it to transfer to my bank account. (Which I guess isn't bad considering it says 5-7 days.)

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little,
I am broke right now so I can't even buy diapers. I have to resort to stealing diapers :(

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I usually buy this way too, but I know that most good careers you get check your credit. I do not know how deep they go into your credit, but if they actually look at the places you buy then that could be a bad thing. Although I have already screwed myself with that so I might as well keep doing it lol.

Deltaomega

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Money orders are also accepted just about anywhere and can be bought at most food stores / post office for a $1 fee and act just like a check.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Ditto. I will edit threads to remove things like "read here please" from the title, and turn "question..." into "question about buying diapers in the USA".

Specific topics are much better than vague ones.
Other forum mods are also encouraged to edit the titles of topics to make them more specific :)

Role
Incontinent
I am broke right now so I can't even buy diapers. I have to resort to stealing diapers :(
I can't imagine how you would explain yourself if you are caught.

I get mine online with either debit, credit, or paypal. My Doctor wrote a prescription so the insurance company would pick up most of the tab but I didn't like having to go to the local pharmacy and sitting there waiting until they came up with my diapers. Additionally, the best you could get that way was depends.

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little,
I haven't stolen a diaper in a very long time. I have made myself a goal to honestly buy diapers with cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.