• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Buying off Ebay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaRider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I was wondering what is everybodies experience with buying diaper products off of ebay. I've heard different stuff from different people. Some would never do it others love it.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I've bought a few AB/DL items off of e-bay. I've never had any problems. I still prefer to order my disposables from reputable vendors like XPMedical, Magic Medical, or Bambino.

B

Butterfly Mage

I've never had a problem ordering from ebay either -- although I rarely do so. Usually I use XP Medical.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I've bought two bags of Abriforms off ebay once, and the seller put clear plastic foil around the two bags after putting one A4 sheet of paper onto each site of the bag (also containing my address) so it would block out the writing on the front/back of the bags. But the contents were still obvious to anyone who took a second to look at the top or the sides, where the contents were clearly shown (as on any diaper bag).

Peachy

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
That is the one thing I will caution people about when using e-bay for fetish items. You never know how long it is going to take to arrive... and you never know what kind of bag/box it will be in.

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've only ordered once from Ebay. It went well, the seller shipped discretely, they came in a plain brown box with nothing on it other than Shipping details and postage. I've only ordered once off of Ebay because I prefer to buy from reputable companies. On Ebay you never know exactly who your buying from.

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
Agrees w/ Jabo here. I just recently bought off of eBay, shipping was discreet, although the diapers didn't come from a smoke-free home, so the diapers reeked of smoked :(. You just never know where diapers come from whenever you don't buy them from a business.

happyhelper

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I buy the vast majority of my diapers and booster pads off of e-bay. Granted, I buy the same brands and therefore, usually buy from the same people. There is no way I can buy the same items from any vendor, online or otherwise, for the same price I get it on e-bay. I only ever had one situation where I sent the seller payment, but I never received the diapers. Your best bet is to check the seller's feedbaback. If something about the listing seems funny, its probably best to keep looking.

Poohbearboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
A another thing see ebay with AB clothes seller that seem to only make AB clothes for larger you really can never find AB clothes that will fit smaller person only large over weight people.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I have bought diapers off of ebay. I look for reasonable prices and shipping. I usually did Buy it Now.

Babylife, it's not true you can't find adult clothes for smallar people. I am certainly not overweight (I am considered to be underweight by doctors) and I still can find adult baby clothes in my size. I don't care for upper shirts being big in the chest, same as dresses. Right now I have a onesie on me that is loose but it's not too big and the shorts are big too in the hips but diapers help and it has a tie in them where I can make the shorts tight around the waist. This is what I have on:

Adult Baby TINKERBELL Knit SHORTS & ONESIE SET, by LL - eBay (item 200328574947 end time Apr-12-09 18:11:04 PDT)

I don't buy things that are going to be too big. Luckily I find people on there who make smallar AB clothes. I look at the measurements they post in their auctions.

Poohbearboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Yeah thank post that look see find something got very small waist it only like A 30 or 31 and chest thing like 40 or 35.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
My waist is a 27 but I have to go by hip size because I'm a woman it's a 36-37 hips thanks to my butt. It's a normal woman hip size I hear. My chest is 36 thanks to my breasts. I can wear a sports bra I have to make my chest a 34 but then my shoulders start hurting from the straps. I can wear a youth size XL though 18-20.

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
i bought a onesie off ebay, as well as sissy pink rhumba lockable plastic pants. came discreetly, and i didn't argue

Role
Adult Baby
I was wondering what is everybodies experience with buying diaper products off of ebay. I've heard different stuff from different people. Some would never do it others love it.
I've had good and poor experiences. The last one was very good. I contacted the seller and asked if he had more AB items and he said 'yes' and gave me his web address and phone number. The stuff was very inexpensive and when I phoned him with an order at midday it arrived next day. I ALWAYS contact the seller to sound them out.

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I am a very astute ebay shopper. I always determine actual final cost before bidding. Shipping is often more than the cost of the item. The seller can add whatever they want in shipping calculations - let the buyer beware. I usually email a seller with WTF on outrageous and unscrupulous shipping and handling charges. I find the the newer Seller feedback system is much more effective in keeping sellers relatively honest.

I seldom buy disposables due to overpriced shipping costs. Final cost for me to purchase must be <$.33 each. I usually buy my plastic pants (Salk sani-pants) on Ebay.

I usually use the auctions (not buy-it-now) and a sniping service (esnipe) to win the auction and get the best price at the last seconds of an auction.

PrinceMatthew

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I don't see the problem buying on ebay, they always seem to have ab/dl you can't find anywhere else like diaper tape.

PurpleGecko

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've been doing Ebay for years and I've never had a bad experience, no matter what I bought. I bought a pack once for a reasonable deal and it came discreetly and in perfect condition...like someone mentioned, though, I don't feel good about paying ridiculous shipping charges, so good deals are often hard to find (especially for someone as cheap as myself), but I frequently check.

Role
Other
I just won 3 cloth diapers, total $21 plus shipping. They are custom made, and the last one that I got from the seller arrived in 7 days, in a USPS priority envelope. The return address gave the company name.

Check out the shipping costs, those will tell you a lot about the honesty of the seller.

Role
Diaper Lover
I haven't had any problems at all. I have bought diapers, and plastic pants.

All though. one time the FedEx driver dropped my "Asia-Chi" diapers off at the neighbors house. I still wonder if they knew what they were since they happen to also be Asian and the packaging had "adult diapers" written all over it in some language.

Cole

Status
Not open for further replies.