Buying Location

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
I feel like a spammer, but I have a hunger for information and knowledge about my fellow ADISC members, I appologize if I've been posting too many threads for your preferences, BUT.

Where do you buy your diapers? If you say a store locally, I want the store name, if you buy online, the website please. :D

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I buy from e-bay... XPMedical (xpmedical.com)... or Magic Medical (magicmedical.com)... and ofcourse Bambino (bambinodiapers.com)

You can get some good deals on e-bay... but the diapers typically come in marked cases.

XP Medical ships in unmarked cases... as does Bambino... Magic ships some unmarked, and some marked.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've bought from a grocercy store...And I want to buy from a CVS...I've also gotten online from XPmedical, and I think some other place

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
A pharmacy about one or two miles from my house. It's probably a little risky buying in my area, but I'm far too lazy to go further afield to get 'em. :p

I always try to go at really awkward times to prevent any unwanted encounters. Like, go in the pouring rain or at a strange time of day. Works perfectly.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
A pharmacy about one or two miles from my house. It's probably a little risky buying in my area, but I'm far too lazy to go further afield to get 'em. :p

I always try to go at really awkward times to prevent any unwanted encounters. Like, go in the pouring rain or at a strange time of day. Works perfectly.

Don't more people tend to go shopping on a rainy day as opposed to a sunny day >__>

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
xpmedical, securepersonalcare.com, and not long ago i acquired some atns from northshorecare.com. and i also buy them sometimes from a pharmacy that's about 45 minutes' drive away. i think it's called olympic pharmacy or something. they carry tenas and molicares!

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've only bought locally from the walgreens at the end of my street and a rite aid a block further.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Don't more people tend to go shopping on a rainy day as opposed to a sunny day >__>
So the saying goes, but I find that people are usually much less inclined to traipse through the pouring rain than in the dry. :p

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I have bought diapers at supermarkets, department stores, pharmacies and recently a local medical supply shop. Never shopped online for diapers.

D

daria7483

Online I buy from XP Medical, and get Attends or Abenas. Usually attends.

I used to buy Wal-Mart's store brand, and they're not bad, but even Attends are so much better than anything I've ever found in a store. I've actually never bought depends because I've heard so much bad about them.

I also wear goodnites, and I get those from Target usually. I have to be careful about buying from stores because I live a fairly small area and I seem to run into people I know at the store a lot. I might start driving to this CVS across town where I don't know anyone who lives in that area.

Last edited:
Role
Private
I used to from pharmacies here... but they really sell only Depends. Supermarkets aren't any better. So it's basically online now. eBay and elsewhere.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I usually get my stuff online, either at Ebay (not so much any more because prices have gone up), Save Express or the online shop of a local pharmacy (for some odd reason, getting it from the online shop postage paid is cheaper than going to the physical pharmacy 3 km down the road).

Peachy

Deltaomega

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
XPmedical of course, easy and fast but best of all they carry Abena :D

Never tried generic and never will so no need for local :D

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I have bought from grocery stores and pharmacies before, but I do not like doing that and try to avoid that.

Usually I buy from XPmedical like a lot of other people online. Does anyone know if they ship to Ireland?

Last edited:

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i don't live in australia! where did you get that idea?

<-- seattle area! :p

xpmedical FAQ said:
What about shipping to Europe/Asia/Antarctica/etc...?
We can ship almost anywhere in the world but the shipping costs are generally prohibitive. Please email us first if you are ordering from somewhere far away.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
i don't live in australia! where did you get that idea?
:laughing: That actually made me laugh out loud. To be honest for some reason I get you and Lukie mixed up sometimes. I am not exactly sure why, I think maybe its because you both seem to right very well grammered and thoughtful posts. Anyways sorry about that! x_x

Thanks for answering my qeustion though, I looked for something like that on their site but could not find it. Geuss I just read over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.