Buying in Europe - every hope is lost? (cloth diapers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxAD

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Note: I don't like in UK so no VAT relief. Even 20% extra price is ok but not double (see below).

Hi fellow members :)
The premise is that I'm a little myself but I do actually need these for incontinence. So, here I am in my last hope with the ADISC community :) (the only one I know besides a couple of subreddits)
Turns out the Rearz nightime and Happyendings (the ones with strap) are the best ones that both look nice (ABDL) and are good for incontinence.
Sure, you can find anything on Amazon.com but getting those in Europe without an insane mark up (100%+ of the price) or finding analog shops is basically impossible.
Some soul feeling to help out? :)
Alternatively, any disposable diapers in Europe which are also absorbant / leak-free for night time?
( I did found a bunch of non-ABDL - "senior"-like diapers of high-quality - but even those are more expensive than ABDL ones! and also availaibility in Europe very low)

Last edited:
Had the same problem, when I was looking for genuine adult clothdiapers, none in europe which could fit an adult and still be functional. Bought my cloth diapers in the US. They are thick and thirsty and help keep my bedding dry.

Or have a look with save express

Always got my abena L4 there till abena stopped making the plastic backed version available in europe

As saoradh says Save Express.

They've been going for what must be over 20 years now, stock and incredible range of products and are prompt and helpful.

Reactions: saoradh
blob said:
As saoradh says Save Express.

They've been going for what must be over 20 years now, stock and incredible range of products and are prompt and helpful.
Another vote for save express

Reactions: saoradh
i know the ones that are here in the us have sliped a little in how good they are but is abena brand from over in that area

I've had very good results with Lillefit products. Once got told I wouldn't get a change until it leaked, sure as heck I couldn't make it leak before bedtime rolled around.

Last edited by a moderator:
mxAD said:
Sure, you can find anything on Amazon.com but....
Try your local EU Amazon:

France or Germany, it doesn't make much difference (not even so much in search words).

If you're going old school cloth, just buy a Terry towelling bathsheet of around 150 or 180 by 100cm and, depending upon which grammes per metre quality you buy, cut in half to get two nappies or fold in half for a thicker nappy.
I'm currently sat in a Viceroy bathsheet, 180 by 100cm at 650grammes per square metre (with a liner and plastic pants, naturally) which I got for £15 of Amazon UK.
The grammes per square metre (gsm) quality generally go upto 800gsm, and at 800gsm and above, you can usually cut them in half to get two usuable daytime nappies from a bathsheet of the aforesaid dimensions.
Just remember to read the reviews before buying as textiles can be awkward to buy without being able to feel them in your hand.

There seems to be some new Chinese-made stuff coming onto the EU Amazon, so you need to keep checking for availability of stuff.

If ordering stuff from the south-east of England, there's no good reason why you should be paying more for shipping than you would if you were in northern Scotland or Ireland.

Last edited:
Tena slip maxi or Tena slip ultima are a very good value for their quality. For abdl ones, I know that crinklz ones are not that expensive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back