Buying Diaper/Nappies in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm not sure how many Australian's are hear on the forum as I have seen a few about.

I was wandering where do you guys buy your adult nappies from?

At the moment I have to put up with the cheaper pharmacy ones but I would like to get some real ABDL nappies soon.

Only online site I have found is Independence Australia. I do now there is another aussie site I seen named on the forums but can't seem to find it.

Cheer FH

If you want some Abdl stuff you should go to padding plus or littles down under. Both are good. None of it comes cheap unfortunately, but better that having to order from OS.

Can't speak about Australia Specifically other that take a look at the links Ozbub mentioned, looked their myself, but the cost of shipping to NZ was a bit too high for me.

Aside from the ABDL diapers, the best medical diaper I have found in NZ and Australia is the Tena Maxi Slip, for once we actually get a better product than the states. I'm not sure where you would find them over the ditch, but google is your friend.

and to echo what ozbub said, the shipping prices from overseas his horrendous, if you ever decided to check it out, make sure your sitting down first.

Try the babylove nappies, they are quite large and can easily fit a 27inch waist

Thanks for all the info guys. I checked out those sites and can't wait until I'm in a position to buy some good nappies.

ozbub said:
If you want some Abdl stuff you should go to padding plus or littles down under. Both are good. None of it comes cheap unfortunately, but better that having to order from OS.

Beat me to it. Confirm you can order with confidence from both Geoff and Padding Plus or Little Down Under for sure, both champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back