Buying clothes a size too large!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowycub

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
I love doing this. I buy all my outerwear a size up so that I can feel smaller in them. Does any body else do this?

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Haha...I've bought jeans a size or two larger so I can wear diapers under them....sigh. My wife knows as she's with me when I buy clothes, and she roles her eyes. Actually, she ordered my bib overalls for me a couple sizes larger in the waist to accommodate a diaper...teehee.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Well,

I always buy 38" jeans...36" will fit...

But, when out and about I need room for my sidearm...I never leave home without it...

So, then 38" fit pretty well...

rgzw39

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Me too ...on size up
i can wear diapers every day and everywhere.. pretty good !

UGAFAN1985

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I just buy the normal size I always wear, I just get the Relaxed Fit jeans instead of Regular Fit. No one yet has noticed I'm wearing diapers underneath.

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I just bought a pair of bib overalls from a store near where I live and when I got home to try them on they were way to big , but I admit they
Did make me feel a lot smaller because they were so big.

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I do it all the time, I usually buy a couple sizes bigger. It's just more comfortable.

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
And then there is the factor of wearing something almost just right or too small and the crotch seam just compresses the diapers and panties into a bunch and of course the inside of the diaper compresses too and if you have been bad
the mess inside gets - well moved around and perhaps squirts out. You did not need to see that coming - the Baby Elephant walk did not need to be exaggerated but it is what it is - Leave some room for unintended consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.