Buying Adult Diapers and baby Diapers at the Store at the Same time Embarrassing story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I went to the store the other day, where I went to buy some CVS Brand

adult diapers .After grabbing the diapers I walk down the baby diaper isle, as

I can see there is a sale on baby diapers. I walk down the isle and kneel down

to grab a pack of Goodnites on the bottom of the shelf.I was Holding adult

diapers at the time I had grabbed a pack of girls goodnites .Right after I pick up

the goodnites, I see a young lady looking down the isle I was in, she was

between 19-22 years old, while looking down the isle, she looks at me and

notices, I was holding baby diapers and adult diapers . She gave me a shocked weird

look and walked about her business. A old lady was working checkout and nobody was

at the cashier at the time,when I checked out, so it didn't end up being any more

embarrassing.

quote from rms401 Wait, so your embarrassing story is that a girl looked at you?

No because I was holding baby diapers and adult diapers when she seen me and I was kneeled down in baby diaper isle, looking at baby

diapers, NOT b/c she looked at me.But she had a surprised look on her face b/c I had baby diapers and adult diapers in my hand.

Maybe if you read the story more carefully, I swear to God it happened to me ,next time I won't buy the same types of diapers at the

same time

Last edited:

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wait, so your embarrassing story is that a girl looked at you?

-RMS

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wait, so your embarrassing story is that a girl looked at you?

-RMS
No because I was holding baby diapers and adult diapers when she seen me and I was kneeled down in baby diaper isle, looking at baby

diapers, NOT b/c she looked at me.But she had a surprised look on her face b/c I had baby diapers and adult diapers in my hand.

Maybe if you read the story more carefully, I swear to God it happened to me ,next time I won't buy the same types of diapers at the same

time

- - - Updated - - -

So has any one ever baught adult diapers and baby diaper/pullups at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

So has any one ever bought adult diapers and baby diaper/pullups at the same time ?

Last edited:

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Okay, perhaps I was a tad snarky there. My apologies, it's been a long day.

I've never had much use for baby diapers. Well, not in some decades anyway. But I have had several embarrassing experiences buying adult diapers.

I used to travel a lot for work, and I'd buy Depend diapers everywhere I went. They were readily available, and there was no Internet to speak of back then.

In one store, I found a 10-pack of 'em, brought 'em up to the counter and, I kid you not, the cashier couldn't find a price tag. Then she did the kind of thing you think only happens in sitcoms and bad movies: She grabs the microphone and asks for a price-check on "Depend Adult Diapers." I kid you not. There were several people in line behind me, and there was absolutely no denying who was buying these diapers.

I was mortified and should have complained to the manager. But at that point, I just wanted out.

-RMS

pamperedyellowone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I have never bought both kinds of diapers in the same store, I buy the baby diapers at a store and the adult diapers on amazon.

ptrick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I've havent bought baby diapers, but the first time I bought adult diapers at Wal mart the cashier looked at me like I was crazy. So I havent gone back, ive found that wal greens treat me better and usually have the brand I use for daytime on sale.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was buying Goodnites at a Walmart, and paid by check because at that time, my wife didn't know about my diaper wearing. I didn't want the purchase to appear on our charge card. The girl at the register asked for my drivers license, and when I gave it to her, she informed my that my license had expired. She then called her manager over to discuss it, and as to what she should do. They made a big deal over my license, going on and on.

There was a guy right behind me, and now he's laughing, and laughing that dirty kind of laugh, like, "look at the pervert buying kid's diapers." Fortunately I had enough cash in my wallet to pay for them, which is what I did, and then got the hell out of there as quickly as possible. I would have paid cash in the first place, but I didn't want to be without cash, and it took the last few dollars I had in my wallet.

Now I buy my Goodnites online from Amazon. Take that, stupid Walmart!!!

bAByTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy

I've never had much use for baby diapers. Well, not in some decades anyway...

Baby diapers make excellent stuffers and after use can be implemented for a variety of disciplinary punishments if behavioral correction is necessary.

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Never bought both at the same time, but I've bought baby stuff and adult diapers at the same time. One amusing incident I had grabbed a bag of diapers and then went to the baby aisle and grabbed some wipes. I headed off to the cashier and she making conversation asked how old my baby was as she was ringing up the wipes. I pointed to the adult diapers and noted that both were for me. She got really embarrassed.

thehiddenme

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I never had a cashier question or even give me a second look when buying any diaper supplies. Mine was from anther customer. He gave my diapers a look and looked at me. I just kept my head held high and walked on.

keithandre1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I buy depends at rite aid 15 miles from home and the last time i went in i reconised 2 cashiers one a good friends daughter and the other my my neighbors sister growing up!!! what is this world coming to!! I need my cheap local depends 70 cents each i think!! and i cant risk people knowing because of the ignorance others have towards ab/dl

DLinSC87

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was just in Target buying some items and I needed more wipes so I went down the baby diaper aisle to look at the wipes and I put one in my cart, a women comes up to me looking a little confused about buying diapers and she asked me if I had a little one, I said no, she kind of looked at me funny. Then she asked a follow up question about the diapers and if they were unisex? I told her yes. I was wearing a pretty wet Dry 24/7 at the time and I was pretty embarrassed. I don't know if she noticed my diaper or not.

xtrabulk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I was a bad alcoholic, I was in ta drugstore buying lube, some Tenas, a bottle of Wild Turkey and a 30 pack of Bud. A customer...a male...behind me laughed and said, "That's one hell of a combonation!" I was embarrassed, but hammered, so it was no biggie.

BitterGrey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
Welcome to the sandwich generation... which under certain circumstances might be buying baby and adult diapers in the same trip.

Sometimes when we are concerned about drawing attention, we look concerned ... and so draw attention. She might not have been reacting to what the OP was buying, but how the OP was acting because he expected her to react.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I bought the Gerber, Goodnights and Tena in the same order through Walmart site to home, so I have no idea what the person who packed the box was thinking, and I don't care. Site to store might have been awkward, since they do open boxes before you sign for it a lot of times.
F.L.

plasticman

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
When I was single and lived in a block of private flats, and there were several young mums on there living on their own with their babies, The girl from upstairs to my flat, would always invite me in for a coffee, every time she see me, one Saturday I told her I was going into town to do some shopping, she said if I give you a list and some money could you get me some baby nappies, I said yes took the note and left, I went into the Co-Op stores as it was very big and a lot quieter, it seemed to sell everything, I went to the womans section to purchase some more Sandra pvc pants, I purchased several pairs, then went to the childrens dept, and looked around but couldnt find any baby nappies, I was told they were on a lower floor, so I found them I picked up two packets and left, on the lower floor, I purchased some food in the food hall, and then started to leave, I was asked to follow a store detective, he said that I hadnt paid for all my purchases, when I got to the managers office, he emptied my bags out onto a desk, I produced all the sale tickets for the goods that I had, he said what about the baby nappies, and held them up, I produced a sales ticket, the assistant manager, said that he was very sorry for the misunderstanding, I said that I felt so embarrassed, he said wait a minute and came back with a £20 store voucher, I said thank you and left, the following weekend I returned and got a new stock of sandra pants and some terry pull up pants this was in the early 60's, and it made feel great, because I didnt have to buy anymore pants for a long while, the only down side, both the girl and boy friend wanted to go to bed with me, I dont think she knew her boy friend was gay.

JadeDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Never bought both at the same time, but I've bought baby stuff and adult diapers at the same time. One amusing incident I had grabbed a bag of diapers and then went to the baby aisle and grabbed some wipes. I headed off to the cashier and she making conversation asked how old my baby was as she was ringing up the wipes. I pointed to the adult diapers and noted that both were for me. She got really embarrassed.
Whoa! Okay, I'm generally fairly confident about buying diapers and have done/said some pretty crazy stuff (from an outsider's perspective), but that's INSANE even by my standards! That's a ballsy move, dude. I give you props for that! Wow.

When I was a bad alcoholic, I was in ta drugstore buying lube, some Tenas, a bottle of Wild Turkey and a 30 pack of Bud. A customer...a male...behind me laughed and said, "That's one hell of a combonation!" I was embarrassed, but hammered, so it was no biggie.
Haha! If I saw that, even if I had no knowledge of AB/DL, I'd just think "He must be having one hell of a party tonight!" xD

Status
Not open for further replies.