Gwendolyn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Ok so this is completely stupid, but I totally want to throw a tantrum right now. As part of my Christmas shopping, I set some money aside for my little side this year. Specifically for one of the good Build-A-Bear My Little Pony plushies. I went there this afternoon, only to find out that the Princess Luna ones have been sold out since like the first day they came out back in March. And there's no way I'm paying the $100+ that the eBay speculators want.

Darn! Is there more than one Build-a-bear in your area? Might be worth a phone call?

Make the call

I've made this mistake too many times not to always buy toys I want as soon as they're available.

This is when Christmas gets crazy. People go crazy and things sell out immediately. Sadly, so many people are disappointed and that's a shame. Christmas should be a happy time.

Gwendolyn said:
Ok so this is completely stupid, but I totally want to throw a tantrum right now. As part of my Christmas shopping, I set some money aside for my little side this year. Specifically for one of the good Build-A-Bear My Little Pony plushies. I went there this afternoon, only to find out that the Princess Luna ones have been sold out since like the first day they came out back in March. And there's no way I'm paying the $100+ that the eBay speculators want.

You can get it online I'm pretty sure.

Gwendolyn said:

SnowBlitz said:
You can get it online I'm pretty sure.
I would say yes you probably would find it online.

KittyninjaW said:
I would say yes you probably would find it online.

You would think so wouldn't you? No such luck. They only have like 5 of the MLP plushies on the website right now, and the princesses are sure rare to see on there apparently. I've checked a few times since I made that first post, and no luck. I guess I'll have to check the stores when I go home for Christmas.

The sad thing is I think they do that on purpose rember tickle me elmo years back.
Make a demand for the items.
Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back