Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Conversation between my brother and his daughter

Brother: how old do you think I am?
Neice: 72 (giggle)
Brother: how old do you think uncle (DLE) is?
Neice: 8 (giggle)

Comment from mother - you seem to be able to get down to her age / level when playing with your niece (aged 5).

Little do they know (well, maybe apart from my neice who really likes her Uncle!)...

DLE

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Ahh, the glorious taste of defeat! :tongueout: feels good for a change.

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Well, what can I do? :D

She will grow up but for now it is fun and I can be me in plain sight of my family without too much suspicion.

Sweet!

DLE

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
That is definitely a good thing to achieve! I have to act stupid around my 1-year old niece. I would post a pic to show but I don't know if THAT breaks the rules of over the age of 18 (Even for a baby/toddler)

Anyway, you are definitely the world cup going on right now!

AuraBlaze

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I have a similar situation going on with the kids my Mom watches for daycare. I can act little under the premise that I'm just playing with them, and the kids love it.

ILoveDora

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I wish so badly there was a kid around so I could get away with this.

Adventurer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Aww, that's cute. I've been told that I'm "a kid at heart" before, and it made me smile. So I agree, it's a nice feeling!

ILoveDora

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Aww, that's cute. I've been told that I'm "a kid at heart" before, and it made me smile. So I agree, it's a nice feeling!

"Kid at heart" is what I say to my family as an excuse, and they seem to not mind it (they actually rather like that about me), but of course, they don't know everything and I ain't gonna say.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was a natural, playing with my kids when they were little. I'd get their toys out and make up these complicated stories, acting the characters out along with cars, and trucks, etc. This was before the internet and before I knew anything about being an adult baby. It just came naturally for me, I guess because it was something I did when I was little. Eventually some of those stories would find themselves in my writing.

Now I enjoy playing with the grandchildren. I'm very comfortable sitting on the floor with them and acting out elaborate stories using their toys. They love it.

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Glad to hear that I am not the only one!

Yeah, it is great fun getting into characer in public. I find the little girl persona easy. Not sure what will happen when my nephew is old enough. Wait and see but I have a few years more fun yet... everyone thinks that I am a great uncle!

This certainly makes you a natural with young kids.

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I separate my kink of kids (there's not another way.) But I say I'm 13 from my 13... - sounds better than 3. I know I can handle with a kids, but always like "one person more," it'd mean acting a few childish, but not necesarry discover my kink (never going dipaered between kids etc.)

Note: I work with kids.

Sanch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Haha, this thread reminds me of an incident a few months back when I was reading one of the Ladybird Babytouch Books on iPad with my little goddaughter. My friend (her Dad) was very impressed and surprised that I seemed to know how to do all the story bits straight away. Possibly because I'd done it several times on my own, and had downloaded all the Ladybird baby apps for using myself! Anyway, thankfully they just thought it was quite funny and nothing more of it.

I don't do anything where I think I'd realistically get caught, though, and I certainly wouldn't impose my ABDL on any setting which involved actual kids - it would be seem incredibly weird to me as well as for them!

That said, I enjoy playing games and reading books with my goddaughter, and it's quite fun knowing that I really enjoy the same childrens' books and activities as her, whilst the other adults probably assume I'm just playing along to be nice! :)

BlueGrey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
When my kids were small, I would read to them with all the voices and emotion inserted. They loved it. There was a Berenstain Bears book we read every night for a month by their request.

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
CrazySmoker,

To clarify, the LG part of me is a minor part of me. I just find it very easy to play with my niece and get down to her level. I'd certainly never openly indulge in full ABDL around kids, that would be weird and creepy. Involving myself in her roleplay, reading to her, drawing with her etc is just that much easier as it is part of me already.

I was just tickled that she seems to be innately aware that I'm different from daddy et. al. and in her mind, despite there being very little age difference between us, she sees me as being that much younger.

DLE

Status
Not open for further replies.