Status
Not open for further replies.

twilightform

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I decided to take a trip to Atlanta this past weekend. I had been working and attending summer school all summer, so I wanted to squeeze a little vacation in before school started back up for me. My intentions were to go by Diaper Depot to stock up for the fall, and to also attend the Atlanta Littles' Munch. I also decided that I would go 24/7 for 3 days straight (Friday-Sunday).

I had gone through 3 diapers by Saturday morning, and I wrapped 2 of them in plastic bags that I had taken with me, but left 1 just sitting on top. They were all in one of those really small garbage pail you find in hotel bathrooms, so it was kinda overflowing and the contents were pretty obvious. I originally also had a small stack of diapers sitting on the dresser, but right before leaving to go explore Atlanta Saturday morning, I decided to pack them in my duffel bag on a whim; I didn't think that room service would come into my room, but I wanted to play it safe. However, I still had baby powder, rash cream, baby oil, and wipes in the bathroom, and my two stuffed animals were in the unmade bed. There was a "Room Service Please" sign on the doorknob in my room, but I didn't realize that was also a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the other side, so I didn't think to put it out when leaving in the morning.

When I came back a couple of hours later, I discovered that the trash had been emptied, and the bed had been made. Whoever had cleaned my room had also put my two stuffies gently on top of the bed on the pillow. I was a little freaked out at first, but in the end I decided not to worry about it. This was an extremely old hotel in a really hip and liberal part of Atlanta, and I figured that room service had seen some weirder crap while cleaning hotel rooms.

In the end, I emptied the trash out myself when checking out, and I left a tip for room service for having to deal with my mess and for taking good care of my stuffies.

Reactions: LilPawz, littlemoosey, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
I am sour they were ok with it kiddo.

Just relax when it happens. Think that this is normal for some one that is a Little.

Hugs

Reactions: twilightform
I take my stuffed animal when ever it’s either an overnight trip or generally a long ride. Before I moved where I am living now I was in a hotel for a few days with an autism support program. Basically they were the ones that helped me get a job and get back into school.
One day I got back to my room and found my plush on top of the pillows of the newly fixed bed. She was facing the tv with the remote in her hooves. Yea, after traveling a while you get used to all this. I never worry about room service seeing my plush or pacifier attached with a clip. I don’t wear diapers unless I know I have a whole day to regress. Yea, don’t worry about it.

MatalicPebble said:
One day I got back to my room and found my plush on top of the pillows of the newly fixed bed. She was facing the tv with the remote in her hooves.

Aww, that's so adorable!

Reactions: Blekyss and OmiOMy
I would hardly consider that being busted 😅 Unless they confronted you or room service entered when you were diapered up and regressed I wouldn't take this to heart much ;)

Room service generally doesn't have information on or the names of the guests who are occupying the rooms and they seldom pry/snoop, their job is to simply keep the room tidy for the next guests. They may have emptied your garbage for you, but I doubt they took much notice, do you have any idea how many garbage bags they dispose of in a single work day/shift? A lot, enough so that I doubt they committed the garbage in your room to memory :)

It was nice of them to rearrange your stuffies 😄 Even they aren't a dead giveaway though ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: twilightform and littlemoosey
I always travel with at least one bear. One of the hotels I stayed in used to love to pose the bear on the bed after they made it up.

I'm a former hotel housekeeper and I can tell you: we've seen stranger.

Also, omg I'm not the only one with the compulsion to baby the plushies <3

Your good to go... for the most part whatever was in your room was transparent, they are on a mission, get er done. And I will lay my life on it, they have seen plenty of disposables.

Nothing to see here... move along!

I've stayed in many hotel rooms and left wet diapers in the garbage and housekeeping has thrown them out. I figure they have seen this before or even worse. I'm sure there are many people who travel who are incontinent and have no choice on the diapers. Now where I would get embarrassed would be leaving a diaper with a cute print on it, like a Rearz Safari or a Crinklz.

I left 2 ABU little pawz on my recent trip in hotel rooms. I had left the room by the time they would have found them.
I didn't really worry about it at all. Though the second one, I had worn almost a full 24 hours, and at one point in my drive that day had to poop, but didn't want to do it in my diaper. So I went in a supermarket bathroom, some small kid 8-10 kid had entered there waiting for me while I had just finished taping the diaper back on and pull up my two plastic pants. Wonder what he was thinking lol

I'm always highly entertained if we leave and I come back and my plushies that I take along are up to some mischief. XD

Once came back to find my bunny with a hand towel wrapped around her ears like she'd taken a shower. LOL

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: TheEternalPhoenix, Deleted member 9978, OmiOMy and 1 other person
I did not realize I was in a hotel with turn down service one time. I laid my diaper/plastic pants out and some pins. I went to dinner. When I got back my bed was turned down and the staff had very nicely arranged the cluster of things into a nice way. I left a very nice tip. I find most hotel staff are very understanding and kind. Just return that and be a nice person.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, OmiOMy, twilightform and 1 other person
OmiOMy said:
I'm a former hotel housekeeper and I can tell you: we've seen stranger.

Also, omg I'm not the only one with the compulsion to baby the plushies <3
Great, that's a relief! lol

i had a funny experience a little while ago, my wife and i went away for the weekend. It was a nice resort.
Once there we got ready to head out for something to eat, when my wife opened the suit case and it had my diapers and baby things. She said you've been strees lately so i want you to relax too this weekend. I put the case in the cardboard but without thinking my wife left an SDK diaper, plastic pants, my nursery print onsie, buster my bear, bottle and my paci on the bed ready for when we returned. I didn't know the resort had a turn down service.

We had a great time out and when we returned the bed was turned down, my bear was lying on a pillow under the sheets, my onesie, plastic pants and diaper where folded on the bedside cardboard with my paci and bottle. There was also a kids activity pack from the kids club of a colouring inbook and pencils next to my diaper.
I didn't know wether to thank them or be inbarrist. I left a good tip and made sure I took my used diapers to the bin outside so they didn't have to know anymore then that first night.
The funny thing is when we checked out of the room to head home the house keeping lady manager told my wife I hope you had a great time here with your little one. Which my wife thanked her for the colouring in book and said it kept him quite. I just froze.
My wife loves moments like that.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TheEternalPhoenix, pokemonjesuzzz111111, Littlebabaprince and 5 others
CuddleWoozle said:
Once came back to find my bunny with a hand towel wrapped around her ears like she'd taken a shower. LOL

Literally squee. So CUTE.

Reactions: CuddleWoozle
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back