Burnout in my car before I sold it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Haha, nice! I thought it was going to explode or something towards the end :tongueout:

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Nope, not explode, those enngines are bullet proof. Thanks for the comment, and others please comment, thanks.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
lollollolllollollollollollollollollollollollollollol!!!!!!

still cant believe you spent you $$ for some tires to turn to dust!

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Thanks for all the responses guys, some are pretty funny.
1.Kams: Naw, the car isn't going to explode, sold it to my freind for a dollar and he is still driving it around. He is the one I bought it from originally.
2.Tallest: The tires were cheap since I was working at a Tire Mart at the time, so I payed cost for them, besides the car was rearended and was wrecked, so I was selling it and wanted to get my money out of the car.
3.Darkfinn, I bought the car for 800 bucks, it was a 97 ford aspire with only 80 K miles on it. I got rear ended, which bent the frame and totalled the car. Also, after like a hundred burnouts and off roading adventrues, somehow the front axle's started to go out. Pshh, thats Ford for you. So the reason I sold it was because the fram was bent, it needed 2 new axles for some reason and the tires were bald.
4.Ballucanb: I showed the guy the video (after he bought it) and he just laughed and said "you beat the piss outta that little car". And I was like alittle and smiled. I have another video I should put up of me 4 wheeling in it. It actually did quite well. Awsome little car, those mazda engines go forever.

Well thanks for everyones interest, that made my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.