Bunny Hops and DinoRawrz reviews/comments?

tomviper000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know they are only available in samples, but I know some of you connoisseurs out there have tried them! I haven't seen too much traffic about their fit, comfort, performance, etc.

Anybody have something to share on them?

Also, I noticed they changed the size ranges on these two: M 26-34", L 35-41", XL 42-48" I'm pretty excited about that if it actually sized down a little since I'm always on the very bottom range of mediums. How do they fit compared to space/little pawz or peekabu?

I got 4 of the samples of the bunny hops and i LOVE them. They are super soft and smooth plastic and the great hook and loop system of taping is great as always. They are so adorable as well. I just want to buy a dang case of them so bad. I'm actually afraid to use the last 2 samples i have because they are changing them around for the retail releases and they are apparently collectors items lol

They are very nice. Very soft and comfortable. I love them and can't wait to be able to get a few cases.

I got some samples of the Dinorawrs. They are the same chassis as the space dips (at least core/absorbancy wise), except with velcro tapes. The tapes are some of the best velcro tapes I have tried (100X better than the useless tapes that Rearz used on the Barnyard....seriosuly....worst tapes ever). They fit well but suffer from the same wicking problems all ABU diapers do; specifically there is no wicking. After a couple wettings, it feels like there is a wet sloppy puddle right in front of my tinkle hose, then they leak because literally nothing gets spread to other parts of the diaper. If they could fix that problem they would be a true premium, but for now they are just for looks (if you are into the AB side of things). They did get the tapes right though, best velcro tapes I have used.

Back