Votes: 15 22.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
this is another one of these polls about formative experiences that may have influenced you to become an AB or a DL. it seems like a lot of people here have been bullied, and i can recall a number of people saying they actually think it may have been a direct cause of their infantilism.

of course this is the internet, meaning that a large percentage of us are geeks, and geeks are generally more likely to get bullied than usual. so even if we do have a larger-than-average population of bullying victims here, it doesn't necessarily prove anything. but all the same, i hope it'll lead to some interesting discussion about how bullying might have caused people to develope an interest in diapers and infantilism.

...so if you think bullying IS a cause for you, be sure to make a post describing exactly how you think it caused your interests to develope.

(personally i was bullied a little bit here and there, but nothing really out of the ordinary i think)

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I put nope not really, I was teased a bit when I was younger... but nothing excessive.

I was pretty popular in what would be considered Junior High, and well liked in Highschool as well, still am. I am mostly a floater, I don't stick with that group, I have 4 or 5 very good friends, and I just hang out with everyone else.

I tend to usually only go out once or twice a week, I see everyone at school anyways. I'm pretty humble, and I like to be home.

Role
Private
Being the sort of "background" guy at school had it's perks... I was never bullied. Well, maybe just a few people making some off-handed comments about me, but nothing I couldn't shoot back at. When I did retort, it was very defensive and very hard. It sort of gave this intimidating aura about myself. So I think people just got the message to stay away unless they had something serious to say. But despite that, I was a bit of a jokester and people found my bizarre, quick-delivery witty/wordplay humour to be hilarious.

Last edited:

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
I was bullied both physically and verbally throughout high-school primarily due to racism. It didn't influence me to become an infantilist as I was already self-aware of being one prior high school. I hadn't had any issues of bullying before or after then.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Well let's see, going into third grade(went to private school before then) I was made fun of because I was afraid to talk during class(remember..private school before that,very strict.)
that went on for a year, then I was singled out to be made fun of by everyone else for the next 3 years for almost anything really....then in middle school it got worse with the introduction to the internet for communication, Aim etc, and after a lot of crap over the internet, someone at school finally got my aim password and told everyone(using my SN) that i was gay and that i was in love with one of my good friends, well now in highschool that has passed as people moved to schools, but now everyone shys away from me unless they know me, and 'for some reason' when ever there is one of those shootings at schools, I always get strange stares and have been asked if I'd go crazy like them....yeah school sucks...bullying sucks...and I think that is the direct reason why im a TB...

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
funny story.....

I was bullied in pre-k and kindergarten
but after finally losing my cool
I found (and proved) my real strength
then became the bully up until jr-high I saw it was pointless

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
this is one of my theories, but i'm not sure if it's true.

i was bullied so much in school that i was suisidal. i hated my life, and it's writen in several places. in my first grade journal, "i hate my life" is writen and on my basement closet wall, "kill me" is writen (don't remember writing that, but it's there). to keep my sanity, i blocked out all my emotions.

i really didn't care about anything untell quite recently, after i found out about infantilism. i think that in order to get past my mental emotion blocks, i have to regress to befor i put them up (around 7).

this has been mostly disproven as in i'm really emotional a lot now. but i also act really imiture. so i might just be regressed a lot of the time, and act my age when i don't want to feal anything.

just a theory.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Yes but i don't think that has anything to do with what i am.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Not bullied because nobody would really dare, but I've been insulted, hit a few times though not badly, this kind of stuff. I know that a lot of people would like to beat me up right now. They just say I'm not worth it or whatever, they aren't stupid, they know it'll only get them in trouble.

I don't think it caused me to be an infantilist, but then again, I don't know what caused it at all, and even though I'm skeptical about it, it's one of the reasons that are most likely to have caused it. I can't tell though. Maybe it's not suffering this that caused it, but the fact that I have no real friend, nobody to talk to who can help me empty my mind of all the bad thoughts that I have been getting for the past years. I don't feel close at all to my parents, my siblings are worse to me than the worst people in my school, and when I think about it, I just feel like a loner, even in primary school where "everyone is friends with everyone", I was very naive and thought that I had friends, though nobody really cared about me. But I digress, when I start talking about that, it never ends, there's just too much to say about it. *focuses on good thoughts*

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Oh I left something out. I think me being bullied is going to die down. After i went off on this guy in English' i think people don't know how far i will go off. I do understand this is bearly related but i just had to say it please don't let it take us off topic.

Zyro

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've never really been bullied, I'm not really popular but I'm not picked out. I even get along with some of the "pops" too

D

daria7483

To this day, I still can't talk much about the verbal bullying I experienced in 3rd-8th grade. By my final year of middle school things were so bad that I alternated between fantasizing between killing myself and killing my classmates. This was before school shootings became such a big thing, but sadly when they started making news I could certainly understand how a taunted 13-year-old could become that angry and irrational. Fortunately high school was 100 times better for me.

I don't think it has anything to do with me being an AB. That goes way back to before elementary school. It's left plenty of other lifelong effects though.

Last edited:
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I was bullied just like every other kid, but a pretty minimal amount. Like it was not general bullying, usually only from a person or 2 at a time. Like in eleentary school, that whole time there was only two kids who bullied me, one I do not know what happened to, and the other is around some but I rarely see him, and we are on civil terms now. In middle school this one kid moved near me and I had problems with him through middle and high school. It was weird, sometimes he was nice to me, the next day he could be so nasty to me. Anyways I do not see him anymore because he actually died because he killed himself in a car wreck speeding. :no: Even though he died when we were not on good terms I still do not hold anything against him because he was ADHD so in a way he couldn't help it. I feel sorry for him, specially his parents cause I know them too.
So really only 3 kids bullied me. I am probably one of the people who was more popular than most people on here, because from 1st grade until 8th grade I was like a semi popular kid. I had some friends who were geeks/nerds, but I also had some friends who were popular. I was a well liked person from many kinds of people. When highschool came around I got mixed with the bad crowd and did some dumb things but matured a lot by junior year and hung out with a lot of the stoner skateboarders which was also a pretty popular group, but I wasn't even close to being a prep or anything like that. By junior year I hated high school so much just because it was boring a waste of my time hanging around a bunch of immature fools. I was your typical high school skateboarder and stoner, so some of my friends were bullies, so they did not pick on me and the bullies who werent my friends never messed with me because of the crowd I was with, but I never picked on anyone myself in highschool, I did a little bit in middle school. More or less went a long with bullying than put it on the person myself.

So the bullying was very minimal for me, so no I do not think it caused my infantilism.

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I voted no, because there was minimal bullying, if any.
I was in a small elementary school (14-16 kids in the class), and there was this one rather strange but strong girl who attracted all the bullying (but, being strong, she could defend herself well enough).
In my high school (we don't do middle school), there was little violence or bullying I was aware of. I just stayed away from the troublemakers in my class and hung out with "decent" people. I remember this one kid on my school bus, who - at the "ripe" age of 12 - said the dirtiest and most sexually explicit things and often whipped out a few "Your mother is/does...[insert insults here]", but it doesn't take a brain cell and a half to figure out that he was just some screwed up kid that did not deserve my attention, so I didn't react (plus I was two years older than him).
Another thing was: All the troublemakers fell along the way side as I made my way through school, and once I had reached grade 11, I was on good terms with everyone. In fact, just about everyone in my graduating class got along quite well and I doubt there were any more cases of verbal or physical abuse past the usual more or less playful little brawls.

Peachy

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I was bullied verbally and sometimes also psysicaly but not much

but the verbally was quite alot by alot of different people for no apparent reasons. Wat they did might contribute to me being a TB I sure know it has had alot more of other impacts on me e.g. I have become more shy than I was before, before I wasnt really that shy. And other problems so on.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I've always been bullied, but by high school it was no big deal really.
But in primary school... I went to two primary schools, and I had to leave the first one because I was depressed. It wasn't so much the bullying that hurt, it's the rejection. I think the problem was the fact that I was so young, I started school on my fourth birthday! I was always the youngest and nobody ever listened to me, I was always made to feel inferior.
Teachers are useless, when I complained to them the best response I got was "stop telling tales!".
By my final year of middle school things were so bad that I alternated between fantasizing between killing myself and killing my classmates.
Same here. I hate myself for this, but I would always imagine killing/torturing them. It sickens me that I thought about this stuff when I was so young.
I always wanted to hurt them, humiliate them, dominate them, I wanted them to feel how they made me feel. Obviously you can see how I came to blame my sexuality on them. And that's why I hate TBism so much, because I've become attracted to what makes me miserable and what has always made me miserable. I have to be constantly reminded of it every time I think of anything sexual.
And the worse thing is that it feels like they won. It's not like they were ever punished for it.

I can't even remember a lot of it, most of primary is blank for me, well mainly the early years. I know the bullying was bad though because a friend of mine quite recently apologise for "how he acted towards me" in primary school. And this guy was my friend then, and I don't have any specific memories about him ever being bad... But clearly he does! I think he just felt bad for contributing in some way to it all, or maybe just for not trying to prevent it. I'm not sure really, I didn't ask about it.

Conclusion: Early bullying (and lack of respect) from "friends" in primary school are what I think brought on this side of me...

yogonu

Contributor
I was terribly bullied In school (see last post in abuse topic) and I think It contributed to my infantilism but did not cause it entirly. I just knew that I could cuddle in bed with my diapers on and a stuffed animal in my hands and feel safe. Diapers never hurt me.

G

gamebaby

i for some reson was always bullyed till 7 grade till a kid named reed came along. sucked cus i kind of cryed.

Status
Not open for further replies.