Bullyed / Picked on...was you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddler82uk

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Just wondering on how many people was bullyed and pickon at school / work ? and may have cause this to want you be a baby/toddler again where you make you feel safe..

Myself yes I was bullyed in all my life due to wearing glasses and was being called names and people starting make fun of me from school to work and find it very hard. now being a little older that it was nice for me when I was young as a toddler where it was much safer for me and to cuddle next to a teddy bear

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was picked on by some people, but none of that ever impacted be being a TB/AB.

A

Asher

Might as well share my story : )

When I was in elementary school, I was picked on because I was shy and because I was a little "chunky." I was not exactly a pleasant time in my life, but yet I dealed with it. It didn't stop until the last years of middle school, and it really never happened again.

During that time, I never really used diapers and the like for stress relief, but I could see how it can help. It wasn't until after middle school that those feelings developed (for me at least). There might be a correlation between the two, and your reason to wanting to be a toddler "might" be because of you being bullied. What do you think? Do you think being bullied made you a TB?

One of thing I would say is that you are not alone. I'm sure many of us have been bullied before, and we all know how it feels. Just remember to feel good about yourself and to have self confidence : )

-Asher

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
My whole life I've been picked on, mostly because of my weight. School, around my neighborhood, online, you name it. School wasn't so bad though, because I had a bunch of friends that would hurt anyone who upset me. Around my neighborhood was ok as well because there was only one or two people who bugged me. I think the only one that I would ever consider 'worst' is online, yet online bullying is just stupid, and I never cared about it. But none of it ever was apart of me being a *b.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Yes I was picked on because I was Fat, but I had to protect myself so I did, I was never bothered after that.

jennifer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Right, I was in sort of a strange situation when I was about 8-12. When I was 8 I was in a decent class, but then my school merged with another school and all classes were sort of shuffled around. This sadly meant I ended up in another class than the majority of my friends, and instead ended up with a lot of assholes. I ended up being bullied quite a lot by my new class mates. I still spoke with most of the kids I used to though, and, thankfully, they were quite supportive and helpful. I have no idea where I'd be without those people. With time I got more confident (largely due to aforementioned people) and the assholes seemed to lose interest in bullying me.

Did this trigger my AB fetish? I really doubt it. I had never thought about *B/DL stuff during this period, and didn't for many years to come. However, I know this period had a great impact on my personality and life, both negatively and possitively. I suppose there's some connection, but I don't think there's any direct link between the two.

Last edited:

kainfx

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i was bullied alot in shool when i was 8-9 grade but i liked first time when i was in 6-7 grade and after that i lost interest in diaper until i got 18years old

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]During primary school I was bullied a lot. This definitely contributed to my shyness in RL, and probably a bit of why I kept my teddy. However, my TBism didn't start until a while after this stopped so it's probably unrelated[/font]

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I was picked on for two great childhood sins: being smart and chubby. It didn't help that I kept my disdain for most of those around me barely hidden under the surface. I discovered in eigth grade that if I picked on someone else (which started as retaliation), others picked on me less. I regret having done that.

It stopped when I went to high school. It was a private school, so the only two peope I knew before hand from my school were in a similar situation. Chubby in high schools translates into wrestling team and shot putting, and we valued intelligence above all else. I went from unpopular in middle school to one of the most pouplar in high school.

None of it had any effect on my desire to wear diapers and act like a baby, which pre-dates my entry into kindergarten by a good two or three years.

B

Butterfly Mage

I'd have to say that my dad was the most persistand and hurtful bully in my life when I was growing up. I had poor eyesight and a really bad speech impediment when I was young (the speech impediment went away in my early 20s, oddly enough). But my dad never missed an opportunity to ridicule and shame me.

Of course, being clumsy, speaking poorly, and having to wear really thick glasses made me a bullly magnet at school too. But somehow the bullying I got at school was more tolerable than what I got at home. Dad made the insults and shaming more personal somehow.

Of course, he was an abuser in many senses of the word (if someone started a thread called "Are you a child abuse survivor?" I could practically write a three-volume set about my dad. Yeah, he sucked.

Ultima

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Like Butterfly Mage, I was verbally bullied by kids AND my dad while growing up (I was never physically hurt because, well, he knew better, my mom wouldn't tolerate it, and also I fought back. At 8 years old I drew a knife on him, he walked away after that). But he would take every opportunity to mock me on my weight and on how lazy I was, basically saying that he wasn't proud of me in any sense (he's not my real father, my real father lives 3 states away, he was an abusive alcoholic).

I don't think in any way that it attributed to me being a *B/DL, at all. During that time, all I wanted was to be absolutely grown up, and out of the house (it really sucks to be 8 years old, younger than that even, and despise having to go home). So no, I can't say that being bullied helped me along the way to being a *B. Although it could be different for others.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I remember your story Butterfly Mage. It's the reason why I love you. No one should have had to go through what you did. As for me.....I was adopted by lower middle class people, who wanted me and loved me. However, my dad was half Lenni Lenapi Indian, and we lived next to his relatives, my cousins. I was apparently intelligent, and a wonderful target for them. I was 6 - 8 at the time. I've told this before, but an older cousin would make me stand barefooted while he threw his hunting knife into the ground and tried to get as close to my foot without hitting it. One day he set himself on fire with gasoline. I was eternally greatful.

I would constantly get into fights with my cousins. Most of them were older so I would always lose. Eventually I learned how to fight and hit back, but that changed me and who I was. My mom had enough of my cousins and so we moved down the road to a sparsley populate area by Barnegat Bay. I had one friend there who was a year older than I. I was now between 3rd and 6th grade. He enjoyed also picking on me, breaking my things, and eventually wanting to have sex with me. I simply was too young to understand any of it. One day he got a pair of boxing gloves and wanted to box. By this time I had started working in a boat yard, lifting motors, etc. I connected a good right to his jaw a knocked him out. He fell flat to the ground unconscious. That changed our relationship!

I started weight lifting and that ended most of the bullying. I did have to contend with a gang in my neighborhood when I lived in Toms River, N.J. This one kid liked to come at me with a machette. I so wanted to punch him in the face, but I could never get close enough because he would keep swinging the big blade. By my junior year, my best friend was the starting linebacker for the football team, and I was fairly tight with the team so I got left alone. Of course, there are so many more instances, but I think most of us are all part of the rabble, as said on "Christmas Story" (Red Rider Bee Bee Gun story), Maybe normal bullying makes one strong, but so much of it is cruel and unacceptable.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
i was picked on through out school, by my dad, and still do. it did not affect my *b/dl self, but does assist towards its usage. my mother was an alcoholic and not around much, my dad left when i was 3. that is what caused me to crawl back to diapers as a security device when i was 10.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I was always fat, so I was picked on a bit... But that stopped for the most part in what would be considered middle school.

I have never been picked on at work, either.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Guess I should come clean with you people. I used to be one of the jerks that picked on people. It never escalated into bullying, but I did find it fun to make fun of some people. I now feel really bad about what I've done, but I can't apologise to many of my victims because this was in primary school, and I haven't seen any of them.

I was always the class clown, so ya, I didn't get picked on much by any of my peers. But I think everyone has at least one experience where they were bullied as a kid. Mine was in fifth grade. This fat kid that was a year older than me would try and push me around. he did this for about a week. One day, he decided to pick on me in front of my friends, and I was having none of that, so I went all karate on his ass and used a move. I jabbed him in the throat. He fell to his knees choking and stuff, and everyone cheered for me, slapping me on the back and highfiving. Never bothered me again.

My brother used to pick on me, and still does. You know how brothers are. He's two years older, and built really big. Even now, when we're full grown, he's about four inches and thirty pounds (he used to way 220lbs but has since lost a lot of weight) bigger than me. I'm 5'8 and 155 pounds, and I work out a lot. The guys built like a mule, and he's got crazy endurance. He would literaly pick me up and slam me to the ground. I also recall him farting on my head, holding me down and spitting on me, tieing me up in the backyard, locking me up in a dog crate, capturing a live bumblebee and putting it in my room, stealing one sock out of every pair, chasing me around with hockey sticks... and that was just last week!

I kid, I kid. Seriously though, he was a dink when we were kids. I think he did those things to prove himself superior to me or something. He was always smarter, stronger, bigger, better... but I was faster. That was my only way I could escape was by running away as fast as I could.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I definitely think that bullying contributed to my infantilism. Having been forced to go to a hostile environment 5 days a week (school), I think I eventually developed a subconscious desire to return to the carefree and happy days of toddlerhood.

I've always been the school loser, ever since first grade and even now. It doesn't bother me much anymore, but I would get really upset about it in elementary and middle schools. I never had any friends, and I still don't (except online, but there's a big difference between online friendships and friendships in real life). I'm not picked on so much anymore, but practically the entire school picked on me in elementary and middle schools.

I'm not really sure why this was. I was always considered one of the smart kids (until a brief period of my life, when I was pretty much considered a legitimate retard), but I was never fat or short. Anyway, my mom told me that I absolutely hated to be around other kids when I was a toddler/preschooler. I know I was very shy, but my psychiatrist seems to think I was born socially anxious (I was diagnosed with social anxiety disorder a few months ago), and that I've always suffered from it. I didn't really notice its effects until middle school, but if I did suffer from social anxiety (basically severe panic attacks when in a social setting, like school) in elementary school, it's probably why I was always made fun of and never made friends.

Oh well. Life sucks, doesn't it? At least I don't have to go to school forever, though, and I think things are going to get better eventually.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'd trade chubby childhoods with any of you anyday.

Me, I was picked on for being a stringbean. The consequence of being a stringbean in Mexico beats the consequence of being a biggie sized American. When I was placed in a foster home, I met Carmen, who was practically Mr. T, yet fatter, mexican, and female, and 5 yrs older than me. She beat me like a red-headed step child until I hit 11 and testosterone kicked in. But I never got mad, I got even. When I was 17, I took up ameuter welterweight boxing for a little over a year, until I was lopped in with the professional division. The fights were the most excruciating experience of my life, I could stick it out, all it took was a little vasiline, razorblades, and voluntary brain damage. Not to mention, I had college to focus on by that time

Chillhouse, wait till you see how sisters are.

Cheers
-GT

B

Butterfly Mage

On the subject of bullying, one of the most life-affirming encounters happened several years after graduating high school. I was waiting for a pizza for carryout at Pizza Hut when a guy I vaguely remembered from high school approached me. He actually wanted to apologize for being a miserable jackass for three years straight when we were both in school.

Of course, it's really easy to forgive someone who's sorry. So I did.

That particular bully was the name-calling / snide-remark variety rather than the dangerous or violent type. Still, he was a real nuisance to me in school. But I found it interesting that he had remembered what he had done long after I had dismissed it.

I think it was good to put that matter to rest once and for all.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Before we moved to Montana I was picked on in school and treated differently. I was different, I was tall, I "talked funny," I was clumsy, and kids thought I was retarded so they teased me. Even my own friends were mean to me. By sixth grade the bullying was very bad, I had a nervous breakdown I was falling apart in school finally, my parents had to pull me out for a while and I did my school work at home and gained weight by craving sugar. Now I'm stuck with stretchmarks. If I didn't crave sweets, would I have had less stretchmarks? Maybe.

Then we moved to Montana so the bullying stopped. We lived in a small town.

I actually regressed in 6th grade and wanted to be a baby again and wish I could go back and be one again and wear diapers. I actually wanted to be a baby again since I was 9 and wanted to wear.

Role
  1. Private
Picked on, I was not.

Status
Not open for further replies.